Can some body teach me how to go into Geostationary and a Synchronous orbit

Guest meteorite 101

Look all the way up at the page. Even higher. There you go.

See your avatar? That big, red, meteor? Good. Look way left. No, that\'s right. Look left. Further.

See that little white box with the word 'search' next to it? Yeah, that one. Click on it (with your mouse) and type a question. The magic little box will teleport you to a library with all the answers. Isn\'t it wonderful! Now you don\'t have to make threads like this anymore!

Guest meteorite 101

See your avatar? That big, red, meteor? Good. Look way left. No, that\'s right. Look left. Further.

See that little white box with the word 'search' next to it? Yeah, that one. Click on it (with your mouse) and type a question. The magic little box will teleport you to a library with all the answers. Isn\'t it wonderful! Now you don\'t have to make threads like this anymore!

why :3

Whilst I find it mildly frustrating that new people often don\'t use the Search function, I believe it is because:

1. They don\'t know to use it; and

2. They have faith that we are a generous and helpful community.

For whichever reason they make that post, I find it infinitely more annoying when people who were all new once, presume to be condescending and horrible to people who just have an honest (if misplaced) question.

Please consider, if you will everybody, that the more harsh we are to one another here, the less good press KSP will receive, the less funding KSP will attract, and ultimately, the longer you will wait for the finished product!

Support KSP by supporting new players. Simples!

PD

At the left is the edge of the page... you look right.

That\'s incredibly ironic, you joked about him looking the wrong way when you actually got muddled up.

Whilst I find it mildly frustrating that new people often don\'t use the Search function, I believe it is because:

1. They don\'t know to use it; and

2. They have faith that we are a generous and helpful community.

For whichever reason they make that post, I find it infinitely more annoying when people who were all new once, presume to be condescending and horrible to people who just have an honest (if misplaced) question.

Please consider, if you will everybody, that the more harsh we are to one another here, the less good press KSP will receive, the less funding KSP will attract, and ultimately, the longer you will wait for the finished product!

Support KSP by supporting new players. Simples!

PD

You had me right up to the word 'Simples!'

*sigh*

• 2 weeks later...