Naten Technologies v0.5.0 and Glider Pre-Alpha v0.1

Naten

Naten, are you using realfuels compatible resources? for hydrazine, N204 n such that'd be a huge plus to those of us using the realfuels plugin.

No, but I doubt it'd interfere with RealFuels... would it...? :P

Also naten, I suggest making a "Megathread" of sorts where you put all your modpacks together in one easy place!

I dunno, I need to make useless mods that I soon abandon a bit more for me to need that. :P

There's a creativity valve in my head that...

1.) Needs oiling and lubrication

2.) Needs a new camshaft

3.) Needs a new rotary turbine (Yup, I got my brain valves outfitted with what all the cool kids on the block installed. Hydraulics are O-U-T, they're sooo 2013.)

4.) Needs a visit to the doctor

5.) Needs some pesticide and insecticide

6.) Needs a toilet plunge

:P

I'll take simple requests, just put up a request and me maek.

Basic glider textures and window alpha texture are done, first KSP import is ready to go. Config files also made, but I have FAR, and it's such a hassle to get everything working right... :P

DracovaXIV, where are you when I need you? You're the best tester evar ;_;

Glider pre-alpha: DOWNLOAD

Please note that glider mod is in infancy, and part.cfg files probably need a LOT of refining work done :P

Thanks for your patience! :)

Glad to hear you're making further progress, Naten. I'll try this glider out when I can. Haven't been playing KSP this past week or so.

By the way, has anyone else been having this bug? If you know anything, can you chime in? I'm trying to figure out what's causing it. My guess is, it's RemoteTech, but if so, that's a big problem, because that's one of my must-have mods.

Nice looking model, although it will look better if you check "smooth shading" in options, in case you are using blender.

Lol, I do that once I've made the model... :P

Thanks, though. :)

I even got a clear windshield thingy with KSP alpha shaders, I love it! :D

It's just KSP's lack of support for more than one material per geometry ruins it, I forgot to unwrap the texture onto the rim, and it failed :c

It can be easily fixed, but for now, the glide seems a bit too much of a thing for me to do, so I'll shelf it for a week or two. :)

Spring break will allow me to do much more, too, so I'm excited! :D

Glad to hear you're making further progress, Naten. I'll try this glider out when I can. Haven't been playing KSP this past week or so.

Don't try it. No, really. The .cfg's are messed up, and the nodes are in the wrong places, and the windows' alpha isn't working, and it all is pure "pants." (Yes, some 'Muricans know about England-lingo. I prefer "pants" over "crap" any day, though! :D)

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.