Half-length two kerbal hitchhiker module.

Yeah, as title. This'd be great.

Often I find the 4 kerbal module is a bit overkill, and makes my landers too tall. Aside from a hitchhiker module, there really isn't a decent looking and compact way of expanding the carrying capacity of a 2.5m craft short of getting into clipping shenanigans. I'd suggest this in the KSPX thread if that mod was still being developed, but as the developer is now on the Squad payroll...

the lander can looks ugly in the middle of a ship, i get the people that want a shorter hitchhiker.

Right, exactly. The lander can tapers at the top, and isn't really meant to be stacked inline with 2.5m parts on either side.

Having one the same length but 1.25m diameter for two Kerbals would be cool too.

Also great. More variety in dedicated passenger modules would be awesome just in general.

agreed, also its heavy where as a 2 person hitchhiker would be significantly lighter.

Good point.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.