Finally registered... Hi!

keio

Hi all!

Finally got around to registering on the forums :P

Been playing KSP for a little while and currently running about 42 mods xD

(including: RemoteTech2, Deadly ReEntry, Interstellar, FAR, Joint Reinforcement, Attachment System, and a fair few others)

Still trying to figure out how to build decent spaceplanes, they are hard haha...

Can get them flying, but not necessarily stable, able to orbit, or holding enough fuel.

Especially running FAR, makes things a bit more difficult :P

As for rockets, do OK with them, could probably improve my designs to make them more efficient and effective, but hey, they work (usually xD)...

Although haven't done too much inter-planetary yet...

need to work on getting things into orbit, and getting accurate orbits (getting satellites into geosync always seems to fail by ~20-50km xD)

One question...

Does anyone have a list of community video series? (eg. Scott Manleys Interstellar Quest)

Searching on google and youtube for series can miss things, especially if your looking for series that use certain mods xD

If not, I might start one up on my website :)

Anywho, lets blow stu- I mean... make safe rockets... yes... safe...

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay!

Wow, that amount of mods. My computer will surely freeze with them installed. o.o

As for the community video series list, you can try asking the members of the forums, they probably have one. :)

Also, I would love to watch your series! :D

Happy launchings!

Thanks for the welcome :)

two of said mods is to reduce texture sizes etc so my computer -doesn't- crash xD hahaha

another one is to organise all the extra parts etc so I can actually sort through the parts in the assembly buildings :P (otherwise cue 10 hours of searching)

Once I get my hosting sorted out (there was a... minor hiccup...) might get some info sheets up and running, and heck, might start a video series too xD

Have been playing for... hmm...

I think since version .18 - .18.3 or something

Can make OK rockets, although loooots of room to improve.

Can't make a decent spaceplane to save myself :P I can make it fly (sort of), but won't fly for too long or reach orbit xD

How... in the name of the Kraken... are you running friggin' forty-two mods?!?! Holy mother of boosters! (And why the number 42, hmm? :))

Have a great time with this game. If you have any trouble with docking, just click the link in my signature.

How... in the name of the Kraken... are you running friggin' forty-two mods?!?! Holy mother of boosters! (And why the number 42, hmm? :))

Have a great time with this game. If you have any trouble with docking, just click the link in my signature.

It's actually more like ~52 now :P

Once I fix up an issue with my hosting, I'll upload a decent mod-list :P

In the meantime, text spam at bottom

and will have a look at that ^^

although main thing I have difficulty with is fuel efficiency, and primarily SSTO aircraft design/flying/efficiency/survival xD

Mods:

Action Group Manager, Active Texture Reduction, API Toolbar, B9 Aerospace, Chatterer, Crowd-sourced science logs, Custom Biomes, Deadly Reentry, Docking Port Align, Docking Struts, Enhanced Navball, Extraplanet Launchpads, FAR, Firespitter, Fuel Vent, Fueltastic, GS Auto Fuel Pump, HyperEdit (for testing), Interstellar, Ion Engines, Joint Reinforcement, Alarm Clock, KAS, Crew Manifest, Engineer, Kethane, KSPX, KW Rocketry, Lazor Cam, Lazor system, M2 Cockpit, MechJeb, MSI Infernal Robotics, Parts Catalog, Procedural Wings, Protractor, Quantum Strut, RCS Build Aid, RealChute, RemoteTech 2, Robotic Arms, SafeChute, ScanSat, SJ Cargo Bays, Squad Texture Reducer, TAC Fuel Balance, TAC Life Support, Targetron, TreeLoader, VNG Kerbal Parachutes, Vertical Velocity Control, Visual Enhancements (clouds and city lights)

It's actually more like ~52 now :P

Once I fix up an issue with my hosting, I'll upload a decent mod-list :P

In the meantime, text spam at bottom

and will have a look at that ^^

although main thing I have difficulty with is fuel efficiency, and primarily SSTO aircraft design/flying/efficiency/survival xD

Mods:

Action Group Manager, Active Texture Reduction, API Toolbar, B9 Aerospace, Chatterer, Crowd-sourced science logs, Custom Biomes, Deadly Reentry, Docking Port Align, Docking Struts, Enhanced Navball, Extraplanet Launchpads, FAR, Firespitter, Fuel Vent, Fueltastic, GS Auto Fuel Pump, HyperEdit (for testing), Interstellar, Ion Engines, Joint Reinforcement, Alarm Clock, KAS, Crew Manifest, Engineer, Kethane, KSPX, KW Rocketry, Lazor Cam, Lazor system, M2 Cockpit, MechJeb, MSI Infernal Robotics, Parts Catalog, Procedural Wings, Protractor, Quantum Strut, RCS Build Aid, RealChute, RemoteTech 2, Robotic Arms, SafeChute, ScanSat, SJ Cargo Bays, Squad Texture Reducer, TAC Fuel Balance, TAC Life Support, Targetron, TreeLoader, VNG Kerbal Parachutes, Vertical Velocity Control, Visual Enhancements (clouds and city lights)

Mother of mods almighty, and I thought orbiter needed a ton of mods!

Its actually surprisingly stable...

I get the occasional crash here and there, but im pretty sure its only being caused by one mod (one of the last 10 I added I think)... just needa find it xD

So playing mod-shuffle to figure out what it is :P

Edited by keio

Does anyone have a list of community video series? (eg. Scott Manleys Interstellar Quest)

Searching on google and youtube for series can miss things, especially if your looking for series that use certain mods xD

If not, I might start one up on my website :)

Anywho, lets blow stu- I mean... make safe rockets... yes... safe...

There is an entire section for people to post videos, you should look around HERE. :D

Welcome aboard!

Forty-two! That's The Ultimate Answer to The Ultimate Question! :D

The Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of the Meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything. You gotta be specific, there could be other ultimate questions :P

The Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of the Meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything. You gotta be specific, there could be other ultimate questions :P

Sorry! I kinda forgot the continuation of the Question. Finished the book two years ago. :P

*walks into thread a couple of days late*

Oh uh.... hi there... um yes. Welcome. We have snacks. And explosions. And boosters. Please enjoy.

your only late if its a century :P

at least, for kerbals anyway xD

and the kraken is well known xD

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.