[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

I have a slight huge problem, most of the parts I cannot access and have greyish blue textures.

Below the description of those parts it says 'This part is not available in this version of KSP' even though I have v15.

It is all the engines and fuel tanks, the solar panels, and the Radiators. Help?

So no more inverted inverters for inverting inverters? ;P

I hope it will go down to the point it fits in 2gb with Down Under (and NovaPunch, but I don\'t use it in .15 for now).

Ask NovaSilisko. He\'s including engine heat into his Silisko Edition, so he should know how to make it work.

NovaS appears to be specifically not talking to me in any form. AKA I asked but was ignored. several times.

Wat? Why?

For the record, I like your stuff waaay more than I like the Silisko stuff.

NovaS appears to be specifically not talking to me in any form. AKA I asked but was ignored. several times.

Because I really haven\'t felt like solving problems lately, and have not felt like talking much anyway. But I will try to make a guide to engine heat maps when I get a chance.

This is not appropriate discussion to have in public. If he doesn\'t answer your request to talk then that is that, no need to drag it into public.

I noticed that RD-0124 is too big compared to other parts of Angara. In reality its diameter is slightly less than the diameter of URM. So I have a little suggestion:

tdAJV.jpg

Worked on some parts for Angara LK landing parts. going to make new legs. i find my current ones ungodly ugly.

No clear images will be shown till i figure out this unity thing for normal maps and such. so . with that said i have no textures for these new parts yet lol. thus these screen shots.

LanderSneakPeak.png

I love the blurry b&w picture, it looks like spy photos of the Soviet space program... ;)

Your truss legs are nice, but they are huge and when they are deployed they are too tall and not wide enough. It would be better if they took advantage of their size to give a wider, lower, more stable stance.

Hi

I have a problem with the docking nodes: they won\'t connect to anything. It would be nice if anybody could help me.

this is a problem with 0.15 update. I am not sure what the problem is. :/ i cannot get them to work either. but i will look into it. all of kosmos needs an update lol.

Parts don\'t seem to attach to attachment nodes if not rotated manually to the node\'s rotation.

You know what I mean.

In addition I am unable to get the RCS thrusters that sit on top of the capsule to connect to the 4-way fuel hub. I had to go back to .144 and do it then copy my craft file over in order to use them :(

I am adding this to my drop box. it is various fixes for 0.15. unfortunately there is no way to fix station nodes at this time. i will submit a bug report. if 0.16 has docking this will hardly matter at all. but while we wait it would be annoying.

I highly suggest you delete your current SSPP folders. I removed redundant parts that 0.15 made obselete. will be uploaded with in 10 minutes of this post.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1417259/kerbal/Kosmos%20SSPP%200.15%20hotfix.rar