Spartwo

Should carriers go first or by standard order  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should carriers go first or by standard order

• Standard order
    • First

lol

That's not a new system. Nautilus-class can already do that. :P

I didn't realize it had that feature. I though I had to click the space bar for each shot.

Really though I was just coming up with way to fix the rapid fire accuracy problem and give the weapon style new name for people to recognize

So... anyone seen Spartwo?

He was on earlier but didn't post anything. Did add a scoreboard to the Front page though

I am currently doing some testing on using them as landing gear, sofar they seem really solid. Weapon testing soon

EDIT: Did a simulated landing on kerbin at 130 m/s. THey survived fine. Lemme try something faster

EDIT: Sometime it does survive around 100m/s, sometimes it doesnt. Lemme try making it a weapon, but i have nothing to shoot at though. My own crafts arent that good armoured EDIT: Downloaded DREK 15

Edited by MysticPing

I noticed,probably works for other projectiles.

I had an identical system installed on the old Javelins (Longswords with I-beam weapons,they were the first version and I plan to revert them next time I change something major)They could tear a cruiser apart in one go.

Daemon I'm getting around to doing my move but having nearly 1000 parts in one place is less than preferable.

EDIT:To be fair I have the most parts of the two.

EDITEDIT:I am now essentially donating a working fleet.

Edited by Spartwo
To,not Too

I noticed.It's pretty much just.

I had an identical system installed on the old Javelins (Longswords with I-beam weapons,they were the first version and I plan to revert them next time I change something major)They could tear a cruiser apart in one go.

Daemon I'm getting around to doing my move but having nearly 1000 parts in one place is less than preferable.

Haha sorry. It's super hard to aim the cannon weapons with lag.

Can someone tell me why this doesn't work?*boop*It flips out at a certain velocity(50m/s at sea level,100m/s at 10km)And I don't know why.

I dealt with that the lift in one direction is equivalent to a lift factor of a quarter of a small winglet

Edited by Spartwo

Well, the most obius thing must be the use of the wing parts, they always mess rockets up

EDIT: Also check the CoL and the CoM

http://i.imgur.com/lUOUJvO.jpg

Your KSP boots up really quick!.Place a control surface anywhere and watch the COL dance.I can usually get rid of the COL but this one just refuses to go.

Edited by Spartwo
!

Not necessarily. Dude its really hard to test this, my beast computer is slowing down to 10fps with yellow time text. Well i have to go sorry. Check if the fuel is draining symetrically. Sometimes bugs mess that up