Is there a way to revert back to 23.0?

As of now, I am not the most happy person about the outcome of the ARM pack, the general features are really cool, but it's the bugs that make my ARM experience turn from joy into frustration. For example, it's impossible for me to get an encounter with an asteroid because the target retrograde is broken. I burn retrograde to slow down relative to the asteroid. But yet I see the asteroid zip by me and I realize I just set up a direct crash course onto Kerbin. So, is there a way to revert back to 23.0?:huh:

It's literally impossible to get around this asteroid that i found zipping really close to Kerbin, only 78 km up. Then I try to actually get to it and I crash into Kerbin.

Also, the music is now played by the computer, not just the program, so I have to listen to KSP music when I am doing something else on the computer.

Edited by Clockwork13

Am I the only one who always installs new patches to a new folder?

Because today I am grateful to own two computers, on the older of which I discovered that I had a copy of the old trial still sitting around. The OLD one - 0.13.3, where we only got one kind of fuel tank and no persistent save.

Yes, that's what I did today with the new ARM patch coming out - instead of playing the new version, I went and dug up the old version. Because MLIA.

For example, it's impossible for me to get an encounter with an asteroid because the target retrograde is broken. I burn retrograde to slow down relative to the asteroid.

I think I encountered the same "bug" yesterday when I tried landing on the moon. And it's not that the targeting is broken, but it does not (always?) auto-switch between "relative to orbit", "relative to surface" and "relative to target". Most likely you where still in orbit mode and not target mode when you did your burn.

You can see the mode above the nav-ball, and click on it to change the mode.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.