The forgotten content

Nemrav

Ok, if you hadn't heard of my cancelled content mega thread then check out the link in my signature.

It was my only mega thread to date and it picked up quite some useful conversation AT FIRST... then we had technical difficulties.

RULE FOR THIS THREAD :

NO, ABSOLUTELY NO DISCUSSION ON MINING OR MULTIPLAYER, IGNORE ANYONE WHO BRINGS EITHER OF THEM UP. SAME GOES FOR ANY CONSPIRACY

this thread is meant for people who find videos/screenshots of prototype features/parts that haven't made the cut for unknown reasons. And explanations of why (put citations) aswell as what happened to them

so far what I had from previous thread :

Chad's airplane parts (including a cargo bay, bigger landing gear and a helicopter rotor) - on a live stream he said they never got past his channel -

gp2 -unknown-

mun2- Harvestr said it was only used to test the patched conics and nothing more-

New and what motivated me : NovaSiliko's inflatable module (on his channel), unsure if he was part of squad at the time or not.

if you are a moderator and disapprove/ think people will derail the topic quickly, please lock the thread before people notice it.

Hello there :)

Discussions such as these are inherently slanted towards conspiracies, and rather ... loud arguments about the state of development. So, going off of your last sentence there ("if you are a moderator and disapprove/ think people will derail the topic quickly, please lock the thread before people notice it."), I'll just lock this thread right here before we get there.

Mind you, I'm all open to discussions about these features individually, but compiling them into a megathread just turns this more into a general state-of-development thing, rather than actually talking about those specific features and what happened about them.

FEichinger