[FORUM GAME] Rate the avatar of the person above you.

mincespy

7/10 for dealing with it.

And I\'ll try to say this as properly as possible, without creating a flame war.

Ponies are just another thing that you can be into/not get into. It\'s like all other big franchises: Lego, COD, World of Warcraft, or Team Fortress 2. A that point, saying pony avatars don\'t belong is discrimination, since it\'s okay to post a picture of your favorite sports player/game character/actor/game, but make it a pony and hate arises. I\'m not force-feeding you the franchise, I am only displaying my love of it. Just like another person above me had a World of Warcraft avatar. I hate that game, but I respect his choice of an avatar. I hope you can do the same.

HOWEVER, there are those bronies that do spam pony stuff in inappropriate areas, and they are in the wrong.

7/10 for dealing with it.

And I\'ll try to say this as properly as possible, without creating a flame war.

Ponies are just another thing that you can be into/not get into. It\'s like all other big franchises: Lego, COD, World of Warcraft, or Team Fortress 2. A that point, saying pony avatars don\'t belong is discrimination, since it\'s okay to post a picture of your favorite sports player/game character/actor/game, but make it a pony and hate arises. I\'m not force-feeding you the franchise, I am only displaying my love of it. Just like another person above me had a World of Warcraft avatar. I hate that game, but I respect his choice of an avatar. I hope you can do the same.

HOWEVER, there are those bronies that do spam pony stuff in inappropriate areas, and they are in the wrong.

9.9/10 for AJ. need i say more. yes:

Fluttershy = BEST!!!!!!

8.5/10 for atom methinks, if not that I still like the design.

4/10

Your face contradicts just that.

Well I can like things that I don\'t personally do, this is not a logical contradiction i.e. I like bright green cars, however personally i would prefer bright yellow or orange. There\'s no problem in liking stuff that you yourself do not make your own =P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.