Ksp spinoffs

hasty6

Does anyone know of any ksp sipinoffs (basically where an awesome game is created and one developer goes hey thats a great idea for a game i'll make one like that myself).

The only one i know of is called simple rockets. It's a game for ios and android and to put it simply it is pretty much 2d ksp with quite a lot of features held back. It is a very nice game with lots of challenges but there is only about 20 parts to build ships with but i will recommend it. The good thing though is that at the bottom of the menu it actually advertise ksp saying if you like this game you will love ksp. Thats good because a lot of spin offs take all the credit for themselves.

it would be interesting to know if there are any others:)

To be an actual spinoff it would have to be made by Squad or with their approval. The only thing fitting that bill would be the Kerbalizer.

Otherwise it would be a clone if it's similar enough to KSP. The only KSP clone I know of is the mentioned Simple Rockets.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.