Do you have a 'space agency' for KSP?

Tortoise

I was wondering if there were more people like this, who actually founded their own space agency and have an official site where they post images.

If you have one, post it here and I'll add it to the post! :P

So far:

*Kerbin Space Programs Aggency founded by Me

*KASA Space Organization founded by KASA Space

*United Kerbin Space Probe Agency founded by Demon_82

*Kerbal Space Agency founded by Gaiiden

*FireHawk Systems founded by MGCJerry

*KASA, KethEx Ltd, and InterSolar Fuel founded by DeepSpaceDutch

*United Kerbals Aeronautics and Aerospace Agency and North Kerbin Airforce founded by Vaporized Steel

*AtroTek Spaec Agency founded by Maximus97

*Spartan Aerospace founded by Felsmak

*Kerbal Defense Force founded by r4pt0r

*Disarming Baton Space Agency founded by DisarmingBaton5

*Eskalento Rocketeer Industries founded by Zaryulenko

*Escape Velocity founded by SkyRender

*Xactar Aerospace founded by Xacktar

*Anvil Aerospace NLC founded by reptile2001

*ZodiaK Industries founded by ZodiaK

*LumpySpaceProgram founded by Rainbowtrout

*Kerbal Space Agency founded by OrtwinS

*Kerbal Empire Space Agency founded by Umlüx

*JebEx founded by Kerbonautical

*Spaceballs Agency founded by Major "zubb" Tom

*Experimental Design Bureau founded by UmbralRaptor

*FireHawk Systems founded by MGCJerry

*Kerbal Rocket and Science Headquarters founded by HeadHunter67

*Plasmatic Incorporated Aerospace Division founded by PlasmaticInc

*Bearsh Inc founded by Bearsh

Edited by Tortoise

I don't go as far as creating complete websites for my made-up organisations and companies, but I am starting to role play a lot more lately. In my current career save I have;

KASA - The original government agency responsible for program like Kercury, Kemini and Kapollo. Currently operating the Konstellation program to the inner and outer planets and of course asteroids, getting science and redirecting asteroids.

KethEx Ltd. - The first commercial space business, buying redirected asteroids from KASA that are in LKO, setting up an KethSat network around the planets and moons, building Keth Extraction vehicles and huge orbital refineries and fuel depots. A lot of cooperation with KASA and InterSolar Fuel; KethEx oftens invests in KASA deep space missions and in turn KethEx can put some HitchHickers Class KethSats on the mission craft to be deployed en route or at the destination.

InterSolar Fuel - Builder of really huge fuel transports, actually a spin-off from KethEx and they are truly the experts in building big craft with multi-port docking. Clients are KethEx and of course KASA.

Tug Inc. - In the market for a space tug? Interplanetary or just a small micro-tug to move trusses around? Tug Inc. is the place to go!

As a Long time Star Trek fan, my choice was pretty obvious. There's no other inhabited planteds or races known to kerbalkind, so I had to take as example the begginings of Star Trek space history before the United Federation of Planets or StarFleet, the original United Earth Space Probe Agency, that's how we got the "United Kerbin Space Probe Agency" ( http://demon82.imgur.com/ if you want a link, too lazy to do a serious website xD ). The U.K.S.P.A. is the agency from the government of United Kerbin (a joint planetary government after years of wars and disputes between the old nations) who administers everything related to space flight.

No site.

But my main Kerbal space agency is called [uKAAA]

Or UK triple A for short.

[united Kerbals Aeronautics and Aerospace Agency]

[NKAF]

North Kerbin Air force. For all my non interplanetary suborbital rockets and my weapons like missile platforms and aircraft bombers.

PRRA [Probe research and Rocketry Agency]

For all my probes and sattelites.

the Kerbal Space Agency doesn't have an official web site (followers have asked for it but... just too much extra work. I want to focus on twitter) but it is extremely active on twitter and has an imgur page. You can read more behind-the-scenes stuff about the Agency here on the forums. Because of in-game time acceleration and imposed build-times for missions, the Agency is actually operating in early July right now so plenty of more action to come. Follow along! More info in my sig

I have no Officcial Page but mine is the ERI: Eskalento Rocketeer Industries And i have a separate one for spaceplanes called Entonov Aerospace (And yes, its a name alteration from the Antonov company)

Edit- I added flags of the company, However i decided to do a rework to ERI

6lB1SM6.png

Classic one, im no longer using this one

QFHIYNs.png

New Flag 100% More national pride!

bIGS6vp.png

ERI : Duna program including the Glorious Tungstenistan and other 2 nations

rCHf5vQ.png

Entonov Aerospace flag

From Glorious Tungstenistan! Were deserts remain hot as HELL during the night! (And winter too!)

Edited by Zaryulenko
Glorious Tungstenistan!

p9e0OQM.png

May incompetently evil alter-ego, High Lord Emperor Xacktar, runs the Xacktar Aerospace Corporation and the small, only-place-not-radioactive, country of Xackylvania. His strong hand and fearless venturing into the stars is in no way motivated by the fact that Kerbin was all but destroyed by the Glorious Revolution of Niceness.

>.>

:cool:

OKB (Experimental Design Bureau) Raptop, though they may as well be a rogue nation at this point. In theory, Strato-Starburst Technologies is a major subcontractor, but their products rarely see external distribution.

No official site, but they do offer cheap design and mission analysis options...

Edited by UmbralRaptor

I have "FireHawk Systems" which is a spacecraft & technology manufacturing company in my old pen and paper RPG, which I have adopted for use in KSP. KSP is using my "FireHawk Aeronautics" brand from my game. Here's a quick site I built for the company in 2003. It was merely a cheezy mockup to be modified at a later date which never occurred. The site is not KSP related in any way,

http://2thextreme.org/Isicander_Project/organizations/FireHawk_Systems

My latest is JebEx. Thanks to the awesome people from these forums for offering to provide the less artistically talented of us with cool flags to complement our agencies too by the way!

JebEx has a simple target, be the first company to provide an interplanetary/interstellar parcel delivery. We haven't had much luck yet due to a lack of beings to sign for anything, but we did attempt to coax the Kraken into signing. Unfortunately he was extremely uncooperative so we had to abandon that plan. Upon returning our ship decided to spontaneously disassemble itself so we advised any future missions to refrain from trying to extract a signature from the Kraken.

So far I haven't done this, as I've been too focused on just getting my constructions to work. :) But very cool ideas here.

Lately my flag has been the old classic '80s space LEGO logo, so I probably need to set something up around that.

legoclear.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.