I'm lost! Is there any API or something?

Well, I want to make a little mod to complement a little app I've made. The mod simply will load all experiments, calculate total science points that can be researched and output it in some way (log, window, file...). This is getting really difficult for me because I can't find anything on how KSP manages this data and any API or something to access this data :-/ Is there any something where I can look at to make this?

Thank you!

Edited by Llorx

No, this is specifically disallowed in the EULA you agreed to when you installed KSP. The current lack of decent documentation is a major barrier to entry in plugin development.

I think you will need to explain what you are trying to do in more detail. You say the "mod simply will load all science" but it isn't clear what you mean by science...

No, this is specifically disallowed in the EULA you agreed to when you installed KSP. The current lack of decent documentation is a major barrier to entry in plugin development.

I think you will need to explain what you are trying to do in more detail. You say the "mod simply will load all science" but it isn't clear what you mean by science...

Experiments. Sorry xD

PD: Thank you for the EULA appointment.

https://github.com/Anatid/XML-Documentation-for-the-KSP-API

The documentation is a bit patchy (and science, unfortunately, isn't covered yet), but it's still quite helpful.

Yep, in my post above I told that I have it done, but had to edit it because I talked about decompiling and seems that is agains EULA xD

Btw, thank you for your help.

PD: Here is the .dll done: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/79573-Java-8-Win-Linux-Mac-Tech-Tree-science-required-multiplier

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.