[WIP]"KONQUEST:Modular components for permanent bases" by ASET (14/05/2014)

alexustas

We've been saying that for months now. Any moment now we'll get a new update about some huge addition to the project that's been started that will delay release again... and we'll all die a horrible slow death as a result. Yup, it'll be awesome.

I stopped eating for two weeks because I wanted to be able to download as soon it came out.

Then people staged an intervention and put an IV in me. :(

Also my F5 key doesn't work anymore. I think it must be defective or something. I mean it's not anything *I* did to it.

Yeah, now we know why he hasn't released this. He's been cheating with other projects on us.

LOL that cheating dirtgab!

Well, keep in mind that this is actually designed to work with KONQUEST. One of the modules is a rover lander thingy. So you might say he just released a piece of KONQUEST already!!!!

Now, I'm finding myself waffling on the aesthetic of the rover. Part of me looks at it and says, "meh, not my style."

But looking at it in the thread there, it does look kind of neat. I guess I better download it and send it up to Mun for some onsite testing. Uhm.... and it's two days old? How have I missed this? Have we checked to see if he sneaky-released anything else behind our backs????

with my attention span... wait, is that a squirrel? ahem... that is... with my attention span he's probably released this whole thing already and just forgot to announce it.

... I just hate squirrels.

Would that be possible to have a special adapter/decoupler for the SMA? The idea is to be able to attach a round-ended Konquest module to a 5m rocket without needing payload fairings.

As I have said before, I have faces serious problems with the Konquest, and because of this I have started ERS project to avoid time waste. It is similar to Konquest, but it is easier and not such a large-scale, and seems like the work on the ERS will help me to solve the problem with Konquest.

As I have said before, I have faces serious problems with the Konquest, and because of this I have started ERS project to avoid time waste. It is similar to Konquest, but it is easier and not such a large-scale, and seems like the work on the ERS will help me to solve the problem with Konquest.

We'll be patient. The reason we keep talking about this pack is just because it looks so beautiful. It really does.

EDIT: May I ask you what you're having trouble with?

Edited by wasmic

What kind of problems? Maybe someone here would know a solution. People have dabbled in colonization/base building systems before.

Yeah, and I've failed so many times, surely I've learned something along the way that could be of use. At the very least I could say something really stupid that would lighten the mood and otherwise be completely useless in every way possible.