How often does KSP go on sale?

dryer_lint

Hi everyone,

Yes, I know this thread makes me sound cheap :( but at the moment, I have something like $24 in my Steam account. Yep, 24 dollars. KSP is a great game, and I am planning to buy it, but I'd really prefer not to go buying a 20 dollar card for 4 extra dollars... so does anyone know how often KSP goes on sale? Not when, just how often... I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Note: I'm new to the forums, and I've read through the rules, but I can't figure out if this kind of post is allowed. So... if it isn't, could a mod just delete it and let me know please?

Oh, thanks! Well... 3 times a year? It just went on sale a week ago and I missed it, so... oh. Well, I would consider buying it regular price, but I'm certain that it'll go on sale a day after I get it, with my luck.

Oh, thanks! Well... 3 times a year? It just went on sale a week ago and I missed it, so... oh. Well, I would consider buying it regular price, but I'm certain that it'll go on sale a day after I get it, with my luck.

This is the way of the world Nik. We all get caught out this way. Welcome to the forums and hope you get your copy soon. It really is worth it.