[0.90] TweakScale - Rescale Everything! (v1.50 - 2014-12-24 10:40 UTC)

Biotronic

Hello to all.

I have looked over this thread, but i must be missing the obvious..

I am looking for the syntax to be able to 'tweak' the decoupler force in various mods.

For example, the Tantares_Separator_A, has a decoupler value of 250. I would like to be able to adjust that to different values once in flight.

How do i set up the 'tweak' for the decoupler value, not the size of the unit.????

thanks for any help.

DrTedAstro.

Hello to all.

I have looked over this thread, but i must be missing the obvious..

I am looking for the syntax to be able to 'tweak' the decoupler force in various mods.

For example, the Tantares_Separator_A, has a decoupler value of 250. I would like to be able to adjust that to different values once in flight.

How do i set up the 'tweak' for the decoupler value, not the size of the unit.????

thanks for any help.

DrTedAstro.

At first, I thought this would solve your problem:

@PART[Tantares_Separator_A]
{
@MODULE[TweakScale]
{
TWEAKSCALEEXPONENTS
{
name = ModuleDecouple
ejectionForce = 1
}
}
}

It makes the decoupling force scale linearly with the size (so a 1.25m decoupler is twice as strong as a 62.5cm one).

After reading your post again though, I get the feeling you want to change just the force, not the scale. If that's the case, I fear TweakScale is not what you're after.

TweakableEverything might be what you're looking for.

Molito,

Make sure you've also updated all the mods on this list. A couple of them haven't been updated for KAE 1.7.0+, so you'll need to check their threads for a workaround. Also, if you have Goodspeed Aerospace Parts installed, make sure you delete KSP/Goodspeed/Plugins/Scale.dll. It's the predecessor to TweakScale and conflicts with it.

If that doesn’t work, there is important information to include in any bug report:

• Your KSP version
  • Your mod versions
  • Your Operating System and version
  • Cause the problem, then quit KSP and find your output log:
    • Windows (32 bit): KSP_win\KSP_Data\output_log.txt
    • Windows (64 bit): KSP_win64\KSP_x64_DATA\output_log.txt
    • Mac OS X: Open Console, find Unity on the left side, click on Player.log. It’s also located at ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log.
    • Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Squad/Kerbal\ Space\ Program/Player.log

Edited by Master Tao

At first, I thought this would solve your problem:

@PART[Tantares_Separator_A]
{
@MODULE[TweakScale]
{
TWEAKSCALEEXPONENTS
{
name = ModuleDecouple
ejectionForce = 1
}
}
}

It makes the decoupling force scale linearly with the size (so a 1.25m decoupler is twice as strong as a 62.5cm one).

After reading your post again though, I get the feeling you want to change just the force, not the scale. If that's the case, I fear TweakScale is not what you're after.

TweakableEverything might be what you're looking for.

Your are correct. I am looking to be able to just change the force...

Thanks very much for trying to help....

I love your plugin but I have a problem when using it. I use Tweakscale to scale different parts of this pack: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/84224-Klockheed-Martian-Special-Parts-V0-3-7-July-Dev-Thread-Skylab/page2

However, if I use the "techRequired" parameter, things hang for a couple of seconds everytime I add a new part in the VAB. This only happens in career mode. Here is the config for the part (the cargo bays, for example).

MODULE
{
name = TweakScale
type = stack
scaleFactors = 0.625, 1.25, 1.875, 2.5, 3.75
scaleNames = 0.625, 1.25, 1.875, 2.5, 3.75
techRequired = precisionEngineering, electrics, advElectrics, largeElectrics, specializedElectrics
}

Bumping dtobi's post. I've uncovered another problem with techRequired in career mode. Any part with techRequired breaks upon reloading the game. Steps to reproduce:

1. Clean install of KSP .24.2 with only Stock + TweakScale installed. Either remove 'Squad_TweakScale.cfg' or make sure ModuleManager is not installed.
  2. Edit any stock part to include the TweakScale module from dtobi's post, quoted above. I'm using the modular girder segment ('trussPiece1x') as it's available at the start of career mode.
  3. Launch the game, start a new career. Create a simple craft consisting of a pod and the part with the tweak scale module. Launch.
  4. Exit to the space center and quit the game. It's important that you actually quit the game and not just exit to the main menu and reload the save.
  5. Relaunch the game, go back to your save and the craft that's on the launchpad. Craft is bugged and the game throws multiple errors. Note -- trying to revert the flight at this point will hang the game.

Logs are here.

Bumping dtobi's post. I've uncovered another problem with techRequired in career mode. Any part with techRequired breaks upon reloading the game. Steps to reproduce:

1. Clean install of KSP .24.2 with only Stock + TweakScale installed. Either remove 'Squad_TweakScale.cfg' or make sure ModuleManager is not installed.
  2. Edit any stock part to include the TweakScale module from dtobi's post, quoted above. I'm using the modular girder segment ('trussPiece1x') as it's available at the start of career mode.
  3. Launch the game, start a new career. Create a simple craft consisting of a pod and the part with the tweak scale module. Launch.
  4. Exit to the space center and quit the game. It's important that you actually quit the game and not just exit to the main menu and reload the save.
  5. Relaunch the game, go back to your save and the craft that's on the launchpad. Craft is bugged and the game throws multiple errors. Note -- trying to revert the flight at this point will hang the game.

Logs are here.

Thanks a lot for this! My brain had somehow decided to ignore dtobi's post and not inform me. Now, the problem here seems to be that the part is available, but none of the sizes are, as they're all protected by a tech requirement that is not yet met.

That sort of error should however not cause undue trouble for the user, so code has been added to handle this case, and will be included in 1.38.

I need help you guys!!

First off I absolutely LOVE this mod. It is definitely one of my favorites, and most used mod I have. However for some reason Tweakscale isn't letting me attach any Engines while using KW Rocketry. I looked and it said these two mods were compatible.

The Issue I am having is when I am building a rocket, I build from the top down as usual, and when I get to the bottom to add a higher thrust KW Engine, it simply wont attach. The engine turns green but doesn't completely seat correctly flush with the bottom of the fuselage. It will turn green and sit in place like it is in the correct position to attach but you can clearly see a gap between the engine and the fuselage. When I try to attach it turns from green straight to red, and after I cannot move any parts. I have to ditch the build because I cannot add or remove anything.

I've tried fresh installs of KW, and of Tweakscale. This is only with the KW engine parts however... Building rockets with all other mods and parts is fine, only except for when I try to add a KW Rocketry engine. The only time adding an KW Engine is when I do not have Tweakscale installed.

Anything would help.. I love both of these mods and would really like to play with both.

Thanks.

I need help you guys!!

First off I absolutely LOVE this mod. It is definitely one of my favorites, and most used mod I have. However for some reason Tweakscale isn't letting me attach any Engines while using KW Rocketry. I looked and it said these two mods were compatible.

The Issue I am having is when I am building a rocket, I build from the top down as usual, and when I get to the bottom to add a higher thrust KW Engine, it simply wont attach. The engine turns green but doesn't completely seat correctly flush with the bottom of the fuselage. It will turn green and sit in place like it is in the correct position to attach but you can clearly see a gap between the engine and the fuselage. When I try to attach it turns from green straight to red, and after I cannot move any parts. I have to ditch the build because I cannot add or remove anything.

I've tried fresh installs of KW, and of Tweakscale. This is only with the KW engine parts however... Building rockets with all other mods and parts is fine, only except for when I try to add a KW Rocketry engine. The only time adding an KW Engine is when I do not have Tweakscale installed.

Anything would help.. I love both of these mods and would really like to play with both.

Thanks.

I am unable to replicate this. Can you post a .craft file, and name a single, specific engine with which you can reproduce this problem?

Also, an output_log.txt would be very nice.

I can gather the output.tx file, but what .craft file are you referring to?? Are you talking about the ship build?

That would be the one, yes. Just save a finished ship, find the .craft file in KSP\saves\Biotronic\Ships\SPH (or VAB), and tell me which part to remove an which to place there instead.

InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[urlConfig] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[urlConfig] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TweakScale.TweakScale.get_PartNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TweakScale.TweakScale.get_moduleNode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TweakScale.TweakScale.Setup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TweakScale.TweakScale.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.ModulesOnStart () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part+.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

deleting part KW1mengineMaverick1D(Clone)

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[urlConfig] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[urlConfig] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TweakScale.TweakScale.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

KW2mengineGriffonG8D(Clone) added to ship - part count: 3

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

stage count is: 0

at TweakScale.TweakScale.GetModuleCost () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.GetModuleCosts () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ShipConstruct.SaveShip () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ShipConstruction.CreateBackup (.ShipConstruct ship) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EditorLogic.SetBackup () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EditorLogic.UpdatePartMode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EditorLogic.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TweakScale.TweakScale.GetModuleCost () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.GetModuleCosts () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ShipConstruction.CreateBackup (.ShipConstruct ship) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EditorLogic.UpdatePartMode () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EditorLogic.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

deleting part KW2mengineGriffonG8D(Clone)

NullReferenceException

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Transform:Find (string)

at UnityEngine.Transform.FindChild (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.FindModelComponents[Renderer] () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.highlight (Color highlightColor) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.highlightRecursive (Color highlightColor) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.highlightRecursive (Color highlightColor) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.SetHighlight (Boolean active) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.OnMouseEnter () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnityEngine.GameObject:SendMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)

UnityEngine.HitInfo:SendMessage(String)

UnityEngine.SendMouseEvents:SendEvents(Int32, HitInfo)

UnityEngine.SendMouseEvents:DoSendMouseEvents(Int32, Int32)

NullReferenceException

at UnityEngine.Transform.FindChild (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Part.OnMouseExit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

NullReferenceException

NullReferenceException

deleting part KW2mengineVestaVR9D(Clone)

NullReferenceException

at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:InternalGetGameObject ()

at UnityEngine.Component.get_gameObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EditorLogic.DestroySelectedPart () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EditorPartList.DestroyEditorPart () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EditorPartList.TapIcon (.AvailablePart part) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EditorPartIcon.OnTap () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at EditorPartIcon.MouseInput (.POINTER_INFO& ptr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIButton.OnInput (.POINTER_INFO& ptr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AutoSpriteControlBase.OnInput (POINTER_INFO ptr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIManager.DispatchHelper (.POINTER_INFO& curPtr, Int32 camIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIManager.DispatchInput () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIManager.DidAnyPointerHitUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at VABCamera.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

deleting part KW3mengineTitanT1(Clone)

NullReferenceException

at EditorPartButton.DestroySelectedPart (.POINTER_INFO& ptr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AutoSpriteControlBase.OnInput (POINTER_INFO ptr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIManager.DispatchHelper (.POINTER_INFO& curPtr, Int32 camIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

deleting part KW3mengineGriffonXX(Clone)

NullReferenceException

at EditorPartButton.DestroySelectedPart (.POINTER_INFO& ptr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

deleting part KW1mengineWildCatV(Clone)

NullReferenceException

NullReferenceException

NullReferenceException

GAME{

version = 0.24.2

Title = Mod Test I (SANDBOX)

Description = No description available.

linkURL =

linkCaption =

Mode = SANDBOX

Status = 1

scene = 5

flag = Squad/Flags/default

launchID = 1

PARAMETERS

{

FLIGHT

{

CanQuickSave = True

CanQuickLoad = True

CanAutoSave = True

CanUseMap = True

CanSwitchVesselsNear = True

CanSwitchVesselsFar = True

CanTimeWarpHigh = True

CanTimeWarpLow = True

CanEVA = True

CanIVA = True

CanBoard = True

CanRestart = True

CanLeaveToEditor = True

CanLeaveToTrackingStation = True

CanLeaveToSpaceCenter = True

CanLeaveToMainMenu = False

}

EDITOR

{

CanSave = True

CanLoad = True

CanStartNew = True

CanLaunch = True

startUpMode = 0

craftFileToLoad =

}

TRACKINGSTATION

{

CanFlyVessel = True

CanAbortVessel = True

}

SPACECENTER

{

CanGoInVAB = True

CanGoInSPH = True

CanGoInTrackingStation = True

CanLaunchAtPad = True

CanLaunchAtRunway = True

CanLeaveToMainMenu = True

}

DIFFICULTY

{

MissingCrewsRespawn = True

AllowStockVessels = True

}

}

SCENARIO

{

name = ScenarioDiscoverableObjects

scene = 7, 8, 5

= 559298752

sizeCurve

{

key = 0 0 1.5 1.5

key = 0.3 0.45 0.875 0.875

key = 0.7 0.55 0.875 0.875

key = 1 1 1.5 1.5

}

}

SCENARIO

{

name = ProgressTracking

scene = 7, 8, 5

Progress

{

}

}

SCENARIO

{

name = VesselRecovery

scene = 5, 7, 8, 6, 9

}

FLIGHTSTATE

{

version = 0.24.2

UT = 6.21999999999996

activeVessel = 0

VESSEL

{

pid = bb12ca69df034eb584b29d2418f80eab

name = Ast. HSJ-227

type = SpaceObject

sit = ORBITING

landed = False

landedAt =

splashed = False

met = 0.08

lct = 0.08

root = 0

lat = -2.83448099338342

lon = 181.081261571465

alt = 14594723989.4022

hgt = -1

nrm = 0,1,0

rot = -0.2984337,0.402898,-0.8173988,0.283672

CoM = 0,0,0

stg = 0

prst = False

ref = 0

ctrl = False

ORBIT

{

SMA = 15240600931.7416

ECC = 0.109160120722805

INC = 2.87223713316566

LPE = 2.11730474495468

LAN = 261.773338650645

MNA = 6.22770538542672

EPH = 2043585.81608398

REF = 0

}

PART

{

name = PotatoRoid

uid = 559298752

mid = 559298752

launchID = 0

parent = 0

position = 0,0,0

rotation = 0,0,0,1

mirror = 1,1,1

istg = 0

dstg = 0

sqor = 0

sidx = 0

attm = 0

srfN = None, -1

mass = 150

temp = -1

expt = 0.1

state = 1

connected = True

attached = True

flag =

rTrf =

modCost = 0

}

ACTIONGROUPS

{

}

DISCOVERY

{

state = 1

lastObservedTime = 0.08

lifetime = 586354.710388184

refTime = 1728000

size = 4

}

FLIGHTPLAN

{

}

CTRLSTATE

{

}

}

}

ROSTER

{

KERBAL

{

name = Jebediah Kerman

type = Crew

brave = 0.5

dumb = 0.5

badS = True

state = Available

ToD = 0

idx = -1

}

KERBAL

{

name = Bill Kerman

type = Crew

brave = 0.5

dumb = 0.8

badS = False

state = Available

ToD = 0

idx = -1

}

KERBAL

{

name = Bob Kerman

type = Crew

brave = 0.3

dumb = 0.1

badS = False

state = Available

ToD = 0

idx = -1

}

}

MESSAGESYSTEM

{

flash = False

}

}

I made a fresh install of both, made a sandbox career, went into the hangar and Selected the MK1-2 Pod w/ capacity of 3 Kerbals, selected the KW Rocketry SC-1LFT Tank, scaled it down to 2.5 Tried to ad KW Rocketry Vesta VR-9D Engine, same results. Tried adding other KW Rockets, same result.

Edit: I don't have any finished ships saved as of yet. Couldn't complete any because of the bug. IN return I give you my persistent file.. however much that might help.

That would be the one, yes. Just save a finished ship, find the .craft file in KSP\saves\Biotronic\Ships\SPH (or VAB), and tell me which part to remove an which to place there instead.

ship = Bugship I

version = 0.24.2

description =

type = VAB

PART

{

part = Mark1-2Pod_4294664942

partName = Part

pos = 0.1472885,17.97495,-0.4287652

rot = 0,0,0,1

attRot = 0,0,0,1

mir = 1,1,1

istg = 0

dstg = 0

sidx = -1

sqor = -1

attm = 0

modCost = 1.430511E-06

link = KW3mtankL1_4294656808

attN = bottom,KW3mtankL1_4294656808

EVENTS

{

}

ACTIONS

{

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleCommand

isEnabled = True

controlSrcStatusText =

EVENTS

{

MakeReference

{

active = True

guiActive = True

guiIcon = Control From Here

guiName = Control From Here

category = Control From Here

guiActiveUnfocused = False

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

RenameVessel

{

active = True

guiActive = True

guiIcon = Rename Vessel

guiName = Rename Vessel

category = Rename Vessel

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

}

ACTIONS

{

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleSAS

isEnabled = True

EVENTS

{

}

ACTIONS

{

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleReactionWheel

isEnabled = True

stateString =

WheelState = Active

EVENTS

{

OnToggle

{

active = True

guiActive = True

guiIcon = Toggle Torque

guiName = Toggle Torque

category = Toggle Torque

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

}

ACTIONS

{

Activate

{

actionGroup = None

}

Deactivate

{

actionGroup = None

}

Toggle

{

actionGroup = None

}

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleScienceExperiment

isEnabled = True

Deployed = False

Inoperable = False

EVENTS

{

DeployExperiment

{

active = True

guiActive = True

guiIcon = Deploy

guiName = Deploy

category = Deploy

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

CollectDataExternalEvent

{

active = True

guiActive = False

guiIcon =

guiName =

category =

guiActiveUnfocused = True

unfocusedRange = 1.5

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

ReviewDataEvent

{

active = True

guiActive = True

guiIcon = Review Data

guiName = Review Data

category = Review Data

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

ResetExperiment

{

active = True

guiActive = True

guiIcon = Reset

guiName = Reset

category = Reset

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

ResetExperimentExternal

{

active = True

guiActive = False

guiIcon = Reset

guiName = Reset

category = Reset

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

}

ACTIONS

{

DeployAction

{

actionGroup = None

}

ResetAction

{

actionGroup = None

}

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleScienceContainer

isEnabled = True

EVENTS

{

StoreDataExternalEvent

{

active = False

guiActive = False

guiIcon =

guiName = Store Experiments (0)

category =

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

CollectDataExternalEvent

{

active = False

guiActive = False

guiIcon =

guiName = Take Data (0)

category =

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

ReviewDataEvent

{

active = False

guiActive = True

guiIcon = Review Data

guiName = Review Stored Data (0)

category = Review Data

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

}

ACTIONS

{

}

}

MODULE

{

name = FlagDecal

isEnabled = True

flagDisplayed = True

EVENTS

{

ToggleFlag

{

active = True

guiActive = False

guiActiveEditor = True

guiIcon = ToggleFlag

guiName = ToggleFlag

category = ToggleFlag

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

}

ACTIONS

{

}

}

MODULE

{

name = TweakScale

isEnabled = True

tweakScale = 2.5

currentScale = 2.5

defaultScale = 2.5

isFreeScale = False

version = 1.38.0.0

defaultTransformScale = (1, 1, 1)

dryCost = 3764

tweakScale_UIEditor

{

controlEnabled = True

minValue = 0.625

maxValue = 5

incrementLarge = 1.25

incrementSmall = 0.125

incrementSlide = 0.001

}

EVENTS

{

}

ACTIONS

{

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleTripLogger

isEnabled = True

EVENTS

{

}

ACTIONS

{

}

Surfaced

{

}

Flew

{

}

FlewBy

{

}

Orbited

{

}

SubOrbited

{

}

}

RESOURCE

{

name = ElectricCharge

amount = 150

maxAmount = 150

flowState = True

isTweakable = True

hideFlow = False

flowMode = Both

}

RESOURCE

{

name = MonoPropellant

amount = 30

maxAmount = 30

flowState = True

isTweakable = True

hideFlow = False

flowMode = Both

}

}

PART

{

part = KW3mtankL1_4294656808

partName = Part

pos = 0.1472885,16.24571,-0.4287652

rot = 0,0,0,1

attRot = 0,0,0,1

mir = 1,1,1

istg = 0

dstg = 0

sidx = -1

sqor = -1

attm = 0

modCost = -9120

link = liquidEngine2-2_4294649940

attN = top,Mark1-2Pod_4294664942

attN = bottom,liquidEngine2-2_4294649940

EVENTS

{

}

ACTIONS

{

}

MODULE

{

name = TweakScale

isEnabled = True

tweakScale = 2.5

currentScale = 2.5

defaultScale = 3.75

isFreeScale = False

version = 1.38.0.0

dryCost = 2958.72

tweakScale_UIEditor

{

controlEnabled = True

minValue = 0.625

maxValue = 5

incrementLarge = 1.25

incrementSmall = 0.125

incrementSlide = 0.001

}

EVENTS

{

}

ACTIONS

{

}

}

RESOURCE

{

name = LiquidFuel

amount = 864.000077247622

maxAmount = 864.000077247622

flowState = True

isTweakable = True

hideFlow = False

flowMode = Both

}

RESOURCE

{

name = Oxidizer

amount = 1056.00009441376

maxAmount = 1056.00009441376

flowState = True

isTweakable = True

hideFlow = False

flowMode = Both

}

}

PART

{

part = liquidEngine2-2_4294649940

partName = Part

pos = 0.1472885,14.26877,-0.4287652

rot = 0,0,0,1

attRot = 0,0,0,1

mir = 1,1,1

istg = 0

dstg = 0

sidx = -1

sqor = -1

attm = 0

modCost = 0

attN = top,KW3mtankL1_4294656808

EVENTS

{

}

ACTIONS

{

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleEngines

isEnabled = True

staged = False

flameout = False

EngineIgnited = False

engineShutdown = False

currentThrottle = 0

thrustPercentage = 100

manuallyOverridden = False

thrustPercentage_UIFlight

{

controlEnabled = True

minValue = 0

maxValue = 100

stepIncrement = 0.5

}

EVENTS

{

Activate

{

active = True

guiActive = True

guiIcon = Activate Engine

guiName = Activate Engine

category = Activate Engine

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

Shutdown

{

active = False

guiActive = True

guiIcon = Shutdown Engine

guiName = Shutdown Engine

category = Shutdown Engine

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

}

ACTIONS

{

OnAction

{

actionGroup = None

}

ShutdownAction

{

actionGroup = None

}

ActivateAction

{

actionGroup = None

}

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleJettison

isEnabled = True

EVENTS

{

Jettison

{

active = False

guiActive = True

guiIcon = Jettison

guiName = Jettison

category = Jettison

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

}

ACTIONS

{

JettisonAction

{

actionGroup = None

}

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleGimbal

isEnabled = True

gimbalLock = False

EVENTS

{

LockGimbal

{

active = True

guiActive = True

guiActiveEditor = True

guiIcon = Lock Gimbal

guiName = Lock Gimbal

category = Lock Gimbal

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

FreeGimbal

{

active = False

guiActive = True

guiActiveEditor = True

guiIcon = Free Gimbal

guiName = Free Gimbal

category = Free Gimbal

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

}

ACTIONS

{

ToggleAction

{

actionGroup = None

}

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleAnimateHeat

isEnabled = True

EVENTS

{

}

ACTIONS

{

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleAlternator

isEnabled = True

EVENTS

{

}

ACTIONS

{

}

}

MODULE

{

name = ModuleTestSubject

isEnabled = True

EVENTS

{

RunTestEvent

{

active = False

guiActive = True

guiIcon = Run Test

guiName = Run Test

category = Run Test

unfocusedRange = 2

externalToEVAOnly = True

}

}

ACTIONS

{

}

}

MODULE

{

name = TweakScale

isEnabled = True

tweakScale = 2.5

currentScale = 2.5

defaultScale = 2.5

isFreeScale = False

version = 1.38.0.0

dryCost = 1600

tweakScale_UIEditor

{

controlEnabled = True

minValue = 0.625

maxValue = 5

incrementLarge = 1.25

incrementSmall = 0.125

incrementSlide = 0.001

}

EVENTS

{

}

ACTIONS

{

}

}

RESOURCE

{

name = ElectricCharge

amount = 0

maxAmount = 0

flowState = True

isTweakable = False

hideFlow = True

flowMode = Both

}

}

this is what I just created. I can complete ships as long as I am not using a KW Engine. However, If I were to go uninstall Tweakscale right now, I could go back in and place any KW Engine and it would work just fine. :/

Neither of those files is complete – they're both too large to fit in a forum post. Could you reupload them to a site like PasteBin, JustPasteIt, or Dropbox? Post the link here.

Willdo, one minute.

Actually, that won't be necessary. This message:

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[UrlConfig] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[UrlConfig] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

tells me that there is more than one part with the specified name in the game. Now, I'm not sure where it comes from, and sadly not even which part it is, but I believe this is the reason for your problems.

Actually, that won't be necessary. This message:

at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[UrlConfig] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate, Fallback fallback) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[UrlConfig] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 predicate) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

tells me that there is more than one part with the specified name in the game. Now, I'm not sure where it comes from, and sadly not even which part it is, but I believe this is the reason for your problems.

Thank you sir. I have noticed I had two of every KW Part in my parts list. I have only installed it once though and have uninstalled it multiple times. I'll see what I can do once I get home. I'm leaving work now as it is! :)

Ooh, wonderful stuff. Does that mean no more negative cost SRBs etc?

One thing I noticed is, despite TweakScale scaling cost as necessary, the price display doesn't update until you take the part off and re-attach it. I don't know if the cost is correct in the craft file or whether it's just a case of the display not updating, but it would be cool to update it whenever the part is scaled, as thrust and weight etc are.

Also worth mentioning - I do have Aligned Currency Indicator installed which may be messing with the price display so I'll need to double check if that's causing this.