FASA-Part Vote-

frizzank

FASA Part Vote  

1 member has voted

1. 1. FASA Part Vote

Again I must ask.. what ever happened to the Apollo CM IVA? Why wasn't this up for vote? The Mercury IVA will be nice, but .. I don't stick to one man pods for long. I move onto 3man pods and stay there...The Apollo IVA would be a workhorse.

Again I must ask.. what ever happened to the Apollo CM IVA? Why wasn't this up for vote? The Mercury IVA will be nice, but .. I don't stick to one man pods for long. I move onto 3man pods and stay there...The Apollo IVA would be a workhorse.

Denny's working on it.

Heck, I stick with Gemini pretty much to the end. Prefer it to most of the other pods (Issues with the AJ-10 SPS engine on the CM are driving me batty ATM so I might just stay on Gemini.)

I guess I am just baffled that people want a bit of shiny graphics over FUNCTIONAL EQUIPMENT. It is my opinion and I get that, but The Mercury panel isn't going to have half the functionality of even the basic Gemini unless it isn't historically correct (Mind you Frizzank has always said he Kerbalizes things....) No matter, I know that Frizzank will do amazing work, even if it is something I would never really use.

Ach So!

Frizzank: Thanks for giving us the opportunity to choose the closing phase of FASA. Your models and work have been amazing and an inspiration!

Dennys working on alot of things. None of them an IVA ( at least that he's announced or previewed ). You are the first person ive seen wasmic to give any information on it since Frizz announced the Apollo project. Sorry if I'm coming off as a little sharp here. I just.. thought that IVA was the basis of the whole project. That and the LEM.

Dennys working on alot of things. None of them an IVA ( at least that he's announced or previewed ). You are the first person ive seen wasmic to give any information on it since Frizz announced the Apollo project. Sorry if I'm coming off as a little sharp here. I just.. thought that IVA was the basis of the whole project. That and the LEM.

Hmmm... I don't actually remember who said it, but I'm sure that I saw some discussion about it over in the FASA main thread, and IIRC also in the OLDD Apollo thread. I'm not sure who it was though, so it may all just be a rumor.

Denny did say he had the geometry done on the mercury IVA right here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24867-FASA-May-21-Stable-Release/page286

And I can't find them but frizz has said several times Denny was working on the CM IVA.

Denny did say he had the geometry done on the mercury IVA right here http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24867-FASA-May-21-Stable-Release/page286

And I can't find them but frizz has said several times Denny was working on the CM IVA.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/24867-FASA-May-21-Stable-Release?p=1160614&viewfull=1#post1160614

Use that link instead. When you want to link a post, on the post in the upper right hand corner is the post number, and you can click that to set the page for that post. The reason why your link doesn't work (for cool people) is because I have 50 posts per page, and the page numbering is different.

Yes, you too can have 50 posts per page! Just go to settings, general settings, and scroll down, and set that drop box to 50 per page, and you are there! No more do you have to worry about that dirty smell in your refrigerator! With 50 posts, you can easily water the garden! I have no idea what I'm doing!

Additional: I just logged out to check my link, and it works! Logging out sets the posts per page back to default, in case someone was wondering why I bothered.

Additional Additional: Should we just close this thread?

Edited by Deltac

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.