[0.24] Spaceplane Plus 1.3

Porkjet

I love this mod, with FAR it allows me to create very aerodynamic aircraft. however i have noticed that when i'm returning from orbit. as i approach the runway, wing segments disappear in a puff, when i look at the events. I see that the wing segments are colliding into the launch pad even though i am 3 Km from the space center. So far this is the only bug i have noticed.

Please forgive my derp, but I can't for the life of me seem to get my payloads into either of the cargo bays, Have I missed something?

It's just the materials bay it seems, why is that?

Edited by Testamentof
new info

http://i.imgur.com/hKvlEd0.jpg

But I want to have all the screenies with RPM, as http://i.imgur.com/PD3OgL1.jpg on your screenshot :(

What should I do?

There is an issue with RPM .17 because of the modulemanager patches. What happens is the old RPM screen was "RasterPropMonitorExampleMFD" and the new one is "RasterPropMonitorBasicMFD". The MM patch file "0.16-0.17-upgrade-patch.cfg" that comes with RPM .17 does this but for some reason only does it to the first one it finds for the IVA and the rest (10 others for the SP+ pit) don't get changed, and since "RasterPropMonitorExampleMFD" doesn't exist anymore you don't get them.

An easy fix is to edit the SP+ pit internal file and change all 11 entries from "RasterPropMonitorExampleMFD" to "RasterPropMonitorBasicMFD".

Notepad+ makes this very easy, edit "KSP_win\GameData\SpaceplanePlus\Spaces\Mk2CockpitStandardInternals\internalRPM.cfg", in the menu choose Search - Replace... , put RasterPropMonitorExampleMFD in the 'Find what:' box and RasterPropMonitorBasicMFD in the 'Replace with:' box and hit the replace button.

CQsE99m.jpg?1

Edited by smurphy34

There is an issue with RPM .17 because of the modulemanager patches. What happens is the old RPM screen was "RasterPropMonitorExampleMFD" and the new one is "RasterPropMonitorBasicMFD". The MM patch file "0.16-0.17-upgrade-patch.cfg" that comes with RPM .17 does this but for some reason only does it to the first one it finds for the IVA and the rest (10 others for the SP+ pit) don't get changed, and since "RasterPropMonitorExampleMFD" doesn't exist anymore you don't get them.

An easy fix is to edit the SP+ pit internal file and change all 11 entries from "RasterPropMonitorExampleMFD" to "RasterPropMonitorBasicMFD".

Notepad+ makes this very easy, edit

KSP_win\GameData\SpaceplanePlus\Spaces\Mk2CockpitStandardInternals\internalRPM.cfg

, in the menu choose Search - Replace... , put RasterPropMonitorExampleMFD in the 'Find what:' box and RasterPropMonitorBasicMFD in the 'Replace with:' box and hit the replace button.

I wish I knew this earlier. I don't have Notepad+ so I went it did it manually for every single MFD for both cockpits.

Notepad+ makes this very easy, edit "KSP_win\GameData\SpaceplanePlus\Spaces\Mk2CockpitStandardInternals\internalRPM.cfg", in the menu choose Search - Replace... , put RasterPropMonitorExampleMFD in the 'Find what:' box and RasterPropMonitorBasicMFD in the 'Replace with:' box and hit the replace button.

http://i.imgur.com/CQsE99m.jpg?1

Thank you much!

Damn, can't rep you again yet. Have a hearty thanks instead! :D

does anyone know if its compatible with .24? if not, i'll test it

The latest Firespitter Prelease Dll animation module works, so I assume this should work. Firespitter is the only plugin this add-on depends on.

with start up main menu, module manager gives firesplitter, real solar system is not compatable, but i have no problem with this mod, what does the firesplitter dll does for this mod anyway? becouse i seem tohave no problem, either its a false positive or older vesion still works with this mod but not the module manager itself, or it doenst do anything ;)

with start up main menu, module manager gives firesplitter, real solar system is not compatable, but i have no problem with this mod, what does the firesplitter dll does for this mod anyway? becouse i seem tohave no problem, either its a false positive or older vesion still works with this mod but not the module manager itself, or it doenst do anything ;)

Compatibility warnings are generated by a version checker that quite a few mod developers have adopted. It's based on the version change of KSP and can be taken as a warning, unless a specific mod developer has chosen to disable their mod when a version mismatch is detected.

so appereantly when version numbers mismatch it gives a warning, not sure if number mismatch actualy gives any weird stuff though, allthough incompatabilty risk is higher, so far ive seen no problem, we should have no problems in a day or 2 though, a lot of modders are working towards compatable updates, enginerring redux and toolbar allready arrived

New Version out!

Changes:

- Tech Tree and Budgets overhaul for First Contract

- Added 4 new Wing segments

- Modified some collision meshes, no more 'wiggeling' when attaching parts to the top or underside

- Structural Intake can now be toggled to a black version that fits better to spaceplane heatshielded undersides.

- Updated RPM configs for 0.17, disabled built-in cameras on standard cockpit, use external ones instead.

- NEAR support