Other Hobbies?

ICrashRockets

hobby

NOUN (plural hobbies)

1. An activity done regularly in one’s leisure time for pleasure:

'her hobbies are reading and gardening'

(Thanks Oxford Dictionary :))

So I'm pretty sure all of us include KSP to our list of hobbies, but as there are millions of other past-time activities out there so sending helpless green creatures into the abyss of space mustn't be the only hobby that we enjoy as Kerbalnauts.

Personally, I like building and launching model rockets, Geocaching and brickfilming.

What other hobbies do you enjoy?

One of my hobbies is that

I create models with legos (not those messed up monsters). Im currently making the titan2 rocket, I've already finished its first stage.

Another one is playing with my dog, who is a fun ball of fur thats not too bright in the knowledge department.

Video gaming is my hobby. It's what I was born into, and I can't imagine a better use of leisure time (except maybe playing catch or eating M&M's in space :sticktongue:)

Gaming, cooking, reading, writing, messing around in Blender, watching movies. Thinking about stuff. Being a thorn in the side of centralized authority. Oh, and tinkering with my rational (non-integer) spacetime dimenions theory of UFO propulsion.

• 1 month later...
People do other things than KSP? What? Cannot comprehend...this is absurd...

I, too, have fell victim to not KSP. Model railroads, model spacecraft, and gaming. Especially the Fallout series, g-mod murder/ttt/prop hunt/etc, and the Trainz series (railworks sux).

For me, other than KSP, I like to watch Nostalgia Critic and AVGN videos, analyze and praise movies, draw, write stories, play video games, watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (proud to be a brony :) ), draw, A LOT, and plan for my videos when I make them. :)

Well I do like skiing in the winters alot.In my town where I live there is a local skiing park.And in the summers I go outside a do some parkour with my friends.And who doesn't enjoy a good'ole trampoline.I'm starting tricking this fall,autumn,whatever you wanna call it.Oh I also use inlines in the summer so I can train for winter seasons.I used to do parring,tabletennis and gymnastics.Yup should be everything.

You can haz list:

Astronomy

Astrophotography (this is going to bankrupt me, one day, I know it...)

Gaming

Reading

Writing (to an extent)

Collecting/admiring rocks/minerals (I'm a geology student)

Lego (occasionally, nowadays)

BB/Airsoft guns (I should really try Airsoft at some point...)

Cycling

Mountain walking/climbing

Drawing (real and digital artwork)

Thinking about things (the future, ideas, etc.)

I'm sure there's more where they came from, but those are the more prominent ones.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.