Majorjim's stock craft repository

• 1 month later...

(Edited, said something before that doesn't apply)

This is quite the collection of great stuff! Currently looking at your bearing, and do you mind if I post a project that I use it in as long as I credit you?

Thanks

Edited by 1Revenger1

(Edited, said something before that doesn't apply)

This is quite the collection of great stuff! Currently looking at your bearing, and do you mind if I post a project that I use it in as long as I credit you?

Thanks

That's all I ask. :) You can do whatever you want with it.

how do I get an ssto to orbit?

That's a tricky question as it depends on the SSTO in question. Do you have one in mind?

• 1 month later...
Amazing works MJ! Maybe some of the best i've ever seen in stock game :)

Thank you very much Daze! I put a hell of a lot of work into my craft. They have inspired many and that fills me with gooey happiness.

Some of the rockets and such may have been broken by updates though.. I am putting all my KSP time into the rebuild of my constellation mission so they may not get updated for a while.

Edited by Majorjim

Thank you very much Daze! I put a hell of a lot of work into my craft. They have inspired many and that fills me with gooey happiness.

Some of the rockets and such may have been broken by updates though.. I am putting all my KSP time into the rebuild of my constellation mission so they may not get updated for a while.

If the results is at least the 20% of the old one TAKE YOUR TIME and don't worry :P

If the results is at least the 20% of the old one TAKE YOUR TIME and don't worry :P

The landers are more true to the proposed real life ones than mods I've seen made to do exactly that! And I will, yes it will take a few months. Not least because I have to wait for 1.0...

• 2 months later...
Any new craft for 1.0?

Hey, funny you should ask! I am going to post pics of a craft from my constellation rebuild pack today.

That's all I'm working on at the moment, the constellation pack I mean. Just waiting for some fairing improvements and performance increases. V1.0... Has much poorer performance compared to v0.90.

Hey, funny you should ask! I am going to post pics of a craft from my constellation rebuild pack today.

That's all I'm working on at the moment, the constellation pack I mean. Just waiting for some fairing improvements and performance increases. V1.0... Has much poorer performance compared to v0.90.

OMG! The pictures, I can't wait

OMG! The pictures, I can't wait

LOL, don't get too excited. It isn't one of the landers. As they are functional so to show them wouldn't do them justice unless I show everything. So they will come later.

Last time I forgot to add the Altair Moon part of the proposed Constellation program. So I made an Altair lander replica which will launch atop the same Ares V launcher as the Mars vehicles.

That's what I'm gunna show, the Altair lander (its a good one) Just need to eat.

LOL, don't get too excited. It isn't one of the landers. As they are functional so to show them wouldn't do them justice unless I show everything. So they will come later.

Last time I forgot to add the Altair Moon part of the proposed Constellation program. So I made an Altair lander replica which will launch atop the same Ares V launcher as the Mars vehicles.

That's what I'm gunna show, the Altair lander (its a good one) Just need to eat.

Here is the post with pics: CLICK

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, how could I have I missed this?

Would you like to be partners with AMRSD?

Hey man, lol no problem I am quite 'low key'. I like it that way. I make all these crafts for myself mainly.

I know when I've made something cool and I share it because I know it will give others pleasure.

Um, yeah sure I will add you. MJ

edit, done.

Edited by Majorjim
done

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.