Major hurdle crossed!

Whackjob

I think Whackjob has officially pushed Kerbin into climate change. This thing makes me ask questions, lol. I wouldn't dare ask "why", I mean more like... Is it possible to see something in orbit from Kerbin's surface? How the heck are you going to fuel it up before you head out? How many minutes will it take for your computer to draw one frame with the finished product?

I think Whackjob has officially pushed Kerbin into climate change. This thing makes me ask questions, lol. I wouldn't dare ask "why", I mean more like... Is it possible to see something in orbit from Kerbin's surface? How the heck are you going to fuel it up before you head out? How many minutes will it take for your computer to draw one frame with the finished product?

Actually, a mod is being made for him to run KSP in ASCII art.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you should consider using KAS struts to weld the legs to the body. It's hard to get all docking ports docked at the same time, and my guess is that it'll be impossible with 20, but then, you are THE Wackjob XD

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.