Realism War Game!

What mods to use?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What mods to use?

Shame I didn't see this earlier, otherwise I would have joined! I have a number of very effective stock military craft, carriers, fighters, frigates, the works. I'll probably look into modifying them and making them available for this challenge, one of the craft may be a bit hard to get into orbit though, it's kind of huge and can dock a frigate inside of it. I will have to upgrade there fuel stores and booster sizes for the upscaled kerbin, though I'm not certain how much combat will occurs along the way.

Edited by DerpenWolf

Nope. My secret V-1 missile uses no fairings and is capable of strike anywhere in the world. I will not post pictures because it is a secret project, only known by WH40k

On stock Kerbin atmosphere scales I imagine it wouldn't be to bad. If you use enough aerodynamic parts on the windward facing surfaces.

Edited by Hodo

I don't have a skype...

Get one? Or do you hace something like skype where we can instantly text each other(PM Takes too long) that doesn't require exchanging phone numbers.

@derpenwolf why not join now, before everything starts!

Edited by Uberlyuber

On stock Kerbin atmosphere scales I imagine it wouldn't be to bad. If you use enough aerodynamic parts on the windward facing surfaces.

Yup. Got a kerbodyne adapter and nosecone over the bombs,even tough the nosecone detached on re-entry.

And green team, please PM me your skypes.

Just ask lol. Just say, "Hey I want to participate in this and I want to play on the (insert team name)"

Also, I think that every team shall have to put it's initials after each craft (I.e. Attack Plane - UE)

I think I mentioned that in the OP, but I'll check. I'll make a section about how to properly label your craft since the Tags (as pointed out above) won't work for more than two teams.

How does one join in this, i have been waiting for something like this ^.^

I can add you! Do you want to start a new team or join a team?

I suggest, that when a team gets the save file, they change all the crafts that are hostile to red, and all the crafts that aren't to blue. I know it's a lot of work, but I think it's the best solution.

I'll make an update to the OP to make it clear.

Shame I didn't see this earlier, otherwise I would have joined! I have a number of very effective stock military craft, carriers, fighters, frigates, the works. I'll probably look into modifying them and making them available for this challenge, one of the craft may be a bit hard to get into orbit though, it's kind of huge and can dock a frigate inside of it. I will have to upgrade there fuel stores and booster sizes for the upscaled kerbin, though I'm not certain how much combat will occurs along the way.

You're still good to join, shall I add you? And It's Earth scaled down to Kerbin size, so no worries it should be actually a little easier to get to orbit (but maybe a little harder for planes).

Edited by horndgmium

I updated the OP with new rules on differentiating your craft, please read. Both the color of your craft and the name of your craft must reflect your team affiliation in some way.

If you buy a craft and go pick it up, it won't likely be the right color. Instead, you should just rename the craft to reflect your team name.

Right, so KNSA Scientist has gone MIA. We may need a replacement. As for the base, I'm trying to work it out with Deathsoul.

Edit: Also, is one team's playtime 1 week?

No, 48 Hours, with 8 Hours of leeway.

EDIT:

Oh, and something has come up IRL, so I may be withdrawing. Sorry, Kvick. (Its not final, but it is a very real possibility.)

Edited by Deathsoul097

One of my team members is having a problem downloading the modpack, he's disabled anti phishing/malware but the download failed when he tried to open it up in winrar, any suggestions?

it might be worth pointing out that GMT (also known as UTC or Coordinated Universal Time, the tick used for shipping and astronavigation as well as GPS) is actually one hour behind British Summer/Western European Summer Time. 12am GMT is actually 1am local (BST) time for any location in the UK, Eire, Iceland, Morocco and Portugal. Central and Eastern Europe are also operating on Summer Time which is +1 the normal Winter (or GMT) offset.

No, 48 Hours, with 8 Hours of leeway.

EDIT:

Oh, and something has come up IRL, so I may be withdrawing. Sorry, Kvick. (Its not final, but it is a very real possibility.)

Yikes. Well, I may need backup!

EDIT: Actually, put me on yellow team! They're only two and I'm solo.

Edited by KvickFlygarn87

Kvick, sent you a lot of PMs, please join me on Teamspeak.

EDIT: Also, is there a glitch with the atmosphere? It seems rather shallow to me and too easy to get a plane that circumnavigates the globe. 2nd Edit: Seems that is how Earth is. Oh fun.

2nd EDIT: Change Team Yellow to Dragon Army. (Please someone get the reference)

Edited by Stealth_Eagle

So' date=' can someone tell me everything I need to know? I've been too busy recently and unable to follow up with you guys.[/quote']

I need your skype quick, because it's gonna start soon. and queso, your skype doesn't work. And what counts as one turn?

Edited by MCA

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.