What mods to use?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What mods to use?

I decided to challenge myself...

And decided to make a MODERN BIPLANE

rxUCio6.png

It uses electric charge.

Electric charge = modern. :P

(ironically, the engine design resembles the older biplanes (Ki-10, Fury, He-51, Cr.32, Curtiss O-1, nothing from russians.))

Edited by KotDemopan

There is a repack of it somewhere with fixes already in it. I was just looking for it but cant find it.

Found the interim pack....

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/79611-B9-Aerospace-interim-maintenance-pack

Thanks a lot, Hodo! I'll add that to the GameData folder as soon as I get home.

Do we want all parts or just the Aero ones?

Imagine if this game had Tech-progression/Carrer-mode-Progression

[Hawker Fury -> Gladiator II -> Spitfire Mk 1 -> Spitfire Mk 127-something(not a real spitfire) -> Meteor -> B9 Stuff]

[biplanes with a bomb -> Propeller planes with a bomb(or a big bomber with biplane parts) -> Firespitter bombers with the specific parts -> B9 bombers -> Orbital Bombers]

[Helicopters with ONLY the weaker fuel engine/electric engine(no FS2Fs) -> Helicopters with but not limited to the weaker fuel engine/electric engine -> Helicopters that can use the Russian Bear Engine -> VTOLs]

Or for the Tank-experts: [T-18/MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-50 -> T-34 -> T-34-85 -> T-44 -> T-54 -> T-62 -> T-72 ->T-90] Or... [T-18/MS-1 -> T-26 -> T-28 -> KV-1 -> KV-1S -> IS-1/2 -> IS-3 -> T-10/IS-10]

Edited by KotDemopan

I would have a plane for this. It's one of my best fighters.

After MCA Labs dele... i mean got his files stolen by a red spy, we redesigned the F-11 by using the XF-11 protoype. This is the better, more struttier, more powerful F-11 A2

Still a heavy/ground attack plane capable of maneuvring well, fitted with heat seeking missiles and bomb, and 2 more 30mm than before! The engineers never liked the invisible struts and prefered not to put any.

Mods:B9,Skilful,TT Wheels, TV Aerospace. The SPH pictures are a bit different because i realised the tail winglets didnt move

Javascript is disabled. View full album

This version features armored engines

- - - Updated - - -

And count me in. MCA labs can make good planes. We just don't count all those that crashed but who cares

Edited by MCAsomm

I've been watching this for a while, and I was wondering if I could join in the near future. I just finished cobbling together my new PC and should have it up and running in a couple of days, so I wouldn't actually be able to participate for a few days.

This can start whenever the gamedata folder is good to go. I've updated the post with the new teams, let me know if I've left anyone out.

I won't be able to host a server due to my terrible Internet, but if someone creates one then all can play on it.

What time zone works best for everone? Like I said, I'm in GMT-8 but I don't really matter since I can't play :/

Addition: I've been playing around with mce and 2 million credits is pretty low to start, so I seriously recommend setting up bases (flags) or other ways to get a higher budget, right off the bat.

Edited by horndgmium

I would also like to play. I have some fun ideas as to base design. I don't really care what team I'm on. I've been playing (mostly stock+mechjeb, but occasionally with other mods) for 11 months.

Added; you have the best username on this website.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.