[1.1.2] Kerbin-Side (v1.1.0) & Supplements

AlphaAsh

I don't know if this has been stated anywhere yet, but what are the controls to work this plugin? I want to build my own base, but I have no clue how to open the menu to place the parts. Everyone else here seems to get it, so I feel a little out of it :). If someone could tell me the default keybinds, that would be fantastic.

I don't know if this has been stated anywhere yet, but what are the controls to work this plugin? I want to build my own base, but I have no clue how to open the menu to place the parts. Everyone else here seems to get it, so I feel a little out of it :). If someone could tell me the default keybinds, that would be fantastic.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/105247-1-0-2-Kerbal-Konstructs-%28v0-7-5%29-Now-With-More-Bits-That-Work-Properly?p=1636042&viewfull=1#post1636042

Thank you for replying. Unfortunately, my Boulder Co directory doesn't seem to have an ATM folder. I've checked the directories of other mods; some of them contain an ATM cfg file - presumably meant to prevent ATM from munching their graphics, but I can't find an ATM folder specifically. Any other thoughts? Again, I really appreciate it.

Hmm... Try reinstalling and see if that helps. If not, I would honestly recommed the ATM thread. They will be able to help you far more than I can.

I don't know if this has already been addressed or not, but it seems like all of the buildings and launch pads and just the general constructions are all stuck underground. Is this a common problem?

See the FAQ and Known Issues in the OP.

AlphaAsh, did you ever drop flags into some of the sites?

Didn't happen chap, sorry.

Might be Texture Replacer munching the icons instead. IIRC that mod does something to textures similar to ATM.

It appears you are correct. I tried removing Texture Replacer and voila! The icons reappeared. Good thing, too; it was getting really frustrating hunting for bases on the night side of Kerbin. If it's a conflict between KerbinSide and Texture Replacer, I guess Texture Replacer's got to go. Thank you so much for your help.

A couple of examples of contracts I'm working on:

eg1.pngeg2.png

I'm also working on a short contract campaign involving the ancient anomalies in KerbinSide. Here's the first couple of missions to wet your appetite.

eg3.pngeg4.png

Expect adventures and espionage and intrigue innnnn space.

ETA: When nightingale gets the version of CC I'm using released, the first few contracts will be released. I highly doubt the campaign will be ready for that.

A couple of examples of contracts I'm working on:

http://www.kashcorp.co.uk/eg1.pnghttp://www.kashcorp.co.uk/eg2.png

I'm also working on a short contract campaign involving the ancient anomalies in KerbinSide. Here's the first couple of missions to wet your appetite.

http://www.kashcorp.co.uk/eg3.pnghttp://www.kashcorp.co.uk/eg4.png

Expect adventures and espionage and intrigue innnnn space.

ETA: When nightingale gets the version of CC I'm using released, the first few contracts will be released. I highly doubt the campaign will be ready for that.

Awesome!

I was literally just thinking to myself -- "I wonder if anyone started incorporating contracts into the Kerbin Side experience?" :D

Building the bases via survey and construction contracts-- now that would be extra-awesome...

Hey Ash, just a quick support request. I'm getting pretty bad lag spikes from two actions which are logged in the debug menu. One is from FAR, and one is from KK/Kerbinside. I'll be posting over on ferram's thread too. The action in the debug menu is 'KK: StaticDatabase.updateCache() - Kerbin' and takes place every couple of seconds. The rate seems to vary some depending on the part of Kerbin I'm flying over. If you need an output_log excerpt let me know, and also feel free to tell me it's my potato PC that's the problem!

Hey Ash, just a quick support request. I'm getting pretty bad lag spikes from two actions which are logged in the debug menu. One is from FAR, and one is from KK/Kerbinside. I'll be posting over on ferram's thread too. The action in the debug menu is 'KK: StaticDatabase.updateCache() - Kerbin' and takes place every couple of seconds. The rate seems to vary some depending on the part of Kerbin I'm flying over. If you need an output_log excerpt let me know, and also feel free to tell me it's my potato PC that's the problem!

Nuts. I may have missed a debug output to the log. What version of KK are you using chap? Sometimes it's the actual flush of the message that is responsible for the lag. I did shut off a lot of debug in the latest version of KK.

Nuts. I may have missed a debug output to the log. What version of KK are you using chap? Sometimes it's the actual flush of the message that is responsible for the lag. I did shut off a lot of debug in the latest version of KK.

I'm using the version bundled with the 'All in one' pack currently, just installed today. It wouldn't bother me, but for some reason I'm suffering massive out of memory issues so I'm bug-busting (read: begging mod authors for fixes)

Will do. Will report back in a few minutes with an edit! Also, does the latest version fix the bases opening and closing? Because if not, I might just edit the config and lock the bases open.

Will do. Will report back in a few minutes with an edit! Also, does the latest version fix the bases opening and closing? Because if not, I might just edit the config and lock the bases open.

Yeah base opening and closing persistency is now working in the latest version. Squad changed the API on me :P

Yep, that's fixed it. Didn't even realise it wasn't the latest version, derp! Thanks for the help and make that 1000th post a good one ;)