![ 0.25] Oblivion Bubbleship + Drone166 (Wayland Corp.) Download

Devo

ooooh... I like the part where it docks and becomes a bigger ship, sort of like Voltron!

Maybe a refined Pegasus Reboot with Snap-on configurations for multi-role deployments. Smaller main craft with a wide gamma of plug and play options.

Just venting some ideas out there... Regards,

Edited by Prowler_x1

God i can't wait for those drones, especially since that Kraken has been making i difficult to download mods for due to the bugs of 64 bit which has for some reason become unremovable :( (if ii tried to remove it and start it, the game would say that the wrong it can't find KSP.data)

Devo,

Take a look at this video. It could contain a new project.

Good Video. And yea that is a pretty damn cool ship. Too bad what happens to it. The lead singer must have received his flight training from Jeb's School of Spaceflight. Also yea that would be a pretty good idea for a project. A modular Multi Mission Ship, either that one or a redesign of the Pegasus.

Completely off the subject, I figured I'd warm my printer up while i'm testing this new drone delivery pod,

If anyones into 3D printing, I put another Jeb print up on thingiverse

http://www.devogeninteractive.com/picup/image.php?id=0532_53B76F9A&jpg

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:385121

hmm it looks like he is pooping delta-v, Jeb i think its time to stop stealing bob's special snacks.....

hmm it looks like he is pooping delta-v, Jeb i think its time to stop stealing bob's special snacks.....

Yeah, it was meant to look like a giant fart, sorta how I feel about their logo contest right now :D

So, still no release? :(

its coming... don't get your knickers in a twist :)

I work freelance at the moment so if I get a job, I need to drop everything and work on it, which I had to, now it's done I can resume.

its coming... don't get your knickers in a twist :)

I work freelance at the moment so if I get a job, I need to drop everything and work on it, which I had to, now it's done I can resume.

Question. Will this be able to dock to a docking port?

Question. Will this be able to dock to a docking port?

It has a node at the very back of it, so yeah I guess you could either make a small one to go on it or use a mini, I might intergrate one tho so it's not so ugly, but any ideas where I could fit it?

p.s Star Citizen alpha is kick ass.

It has a node at the very back of it, so yeah I guess you could either make a small one to go on it or use a mini, I might intergrate one tho so it's not so ugly, but any ideas where I could fit it?

p.s Star Citizen alpha is kick ass.

You should consider a optional bubble where the docking port is hidden in the rear. To expose for docking you should turn the bubble 180. That would be the optimal aesthetic choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, now that 0.24 is out I can test this probe and release it. As you guys can imagine, I wasn't terribly keen on releasing this mod days before a new version of KSP, considering it runs on infernal robotics, which I am still yet to test under 0.24.

What will be the new stuff in updating to 0.24?

The Ship and Probe rely on Infernal Robotics, so if that isnt working they will not work, luckily it seems to be relatively ok for the moment, but I'm still testing.

Yeah, sorry, i know there is no separate .24 download, i was just assuming something had been updated, so new download so maybe the drone is there :P thanks!

the Drone is done, a 4 x pod delivery system is done and all that is literally left is testing this single probe delivery decoupler I made, other than that it's great, might even get it done tonight we'll see.