[0.24.2] Kerbal Universe 2 [V 2.5]

Poryy

What Would You Like The Next Addition To Be?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What Would You Like The Next Addition To Be?

• Additions to existing systems (specify in reply)
    • New star with planets (specify in reply)
    • New gas giant orbiting Kerbol (Specify in reply)
    • More moons for current Kerbol planets (Specify in reply)
    • Science Messages and aesthetic changes

• 3 weeks later...

I fixed my issue with the mod just not loading - figured out that I needed to put it in the plugins folder (the CE)

I do have a question - I noticed you gave instructions to not load the Sentar expansion, however would it break the game if I did? I'd like to play with the extra planets in the Kerbin system (specifically Sentar)

Info on my setup:

64 bit Windows 8 Pro

AMD FX 6300 OC @ 4.0GHz (6 core)

8GB System Ram

4GB AMD Radeon R9 270x

I've been running everything using the x64 launcher

Edited by Maestro93
I was an idiot..

Well, those planets look certainly interesting ... ! Good thing I'm still at version 0.24.2 so I'll give this a spin and see if I can land on the surface of Verviedi in one piece with FAR and DRE installed ... !

Reminds me of last summer when I managed to fabricate a planet with 'borrowed' textures from Space Engine.

Poryy, please please don't give up on this... I... I want to use it! I was actually looking at the updated .25 version of StarSystems, and from what I can see.... he's done it! he's made it so that other stars DON'T orbit around Kerbol, but a Black hole called "Billy-Hadrick" (I dunno about the name myself... but hell! its a freeking black hole!). If you deside to keep this mod alive, and work it so it is friendly/works with StarSystems, I'm sure that someone can get the attention of one of KSP's youtubeing faces *coughcough* Scott Manely *coughcough* and this mod as well as StarSystems will INSTANTLY skyrocket in popularity and downloads, not to mention people asking stupid questions- er, I mean, asking to add things! (but that first thing mostly).

Now, for the first stupid question:

Do I need PlanetFactory to make this mod work, or do I just throw it in there next to the Squad folder? If I can just do that I think no-one would be able to pry me away from my laptop even after I died from starvation... and my laptop doesn't like KSP (eh, its a laptop, they arn't famous for their ability to play games, well rather Infamous for their ability... you get my point.)

So, please, don't give up! keep it going! and I cross my fingers that you will reply to my question!

Poryy, please please don't give up on this... I... I want to use it! I was actually looking at the updated .25 version of StarSystems, and from what I can see.... he's done it! he's made it so that other stars DON'T orbit around Kerbol, but a Black hole called "Billy-Hadrick" (I dunno about the name myself... but hell! its a freeking black hole!). If you deside to keep this mod alive, and work it so it is friendly/works with StarSystems, I'm sure that someone can get the attention of one of KSP's youtubeing faces *coughcough* Scott Manely *coughcough* and this mod as well as StarSystems will INSTANTLY skyrocket in popularity and downloads, not to mention people asking stupid questions- er, I mean, asking to add things! (but that first thing mostly).

Now, for the first stupid question:

Do I need PlanetFactory to make this mod work, or do I just throw it in there next to the Squad folder? If I can just do that I think no-one would be able to pry me away from my laptop even after I died from starvation... and my laptop doesn't like KSP (eh, its a laptop, they arn't famous for their ability to play games, well rather Infamous for their ability... you get my point.)

So, please, don't give up! keep it going! and I cross my fingers that you will reply to my question!

Yes, you need planetfactory. No, you should not expect to need it for long.

so, provided I have PFCE, and its more or less semi-stability with .25.... I SHOULD be able to use this? (again, provided PFCE is installed). I'm going to try it anyway, as I recently had a nasty bug with SS... apparently the launch code couldn't fine Kerbin O.O and I ended up free-floating in space high above Billy... couldn't do anything and when I did an EVA I started floating and couldn't get back in... it sucked... and I really was looking forward to researching Interstellar stuff so I could easily get to one of the other stars (sadly they don't have planets, but this one does, even if the other stars are orbiting Kerbol, who flyes a giving [censored] if they are, atleast its not the same ol' same ol' stock Kerbol system, It'll put in a challenge to get somewhere else! (I'm also considering downloading Extraplanetery Launch pads so I can set something up on Laythe or something to make it a wee bit easier to get to another star!)

SO! In responce to my "does it work with .25" question... either NO, it does not... or I installed it wrong... because when I had your addon installed and was waiting for the game to start, It went capoot... deded.... So, I removed your plugin and tried to use just PFCE, pffffft... got to the loading screan, ded... SO, either it was PFCE, or it was your mod... Honestly, it doesn't matter, either I can wait till they get updated, or find some magical way of downgrading

can i use it on .25 because its not working for me the ksp loads but the new planets just dont come up how long till the updated version

The updated version will come when Kragathea updates her mod or when I find out what she broke.