[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

What are the usual problems with the extended physics range?

When I tried using the BD default 5km, I encountered a lot of NullReferenceExceptions when trying to change screens. When I reduced that to 2.5k, it was more stable.

Then I launched a ship with a USAF laser on it to orbit, which behaved quite strangely - When a different object (I tried only debris) got to my physics range, its velocity changed to match mine. I tried that several times.

Is that a known issue, or should I spend extra time investigating it?

What are the usual problems with the extended physics range?

When I tried using the BD default 5km, I encountered a lot of NullReferenceExceptions when trying to change screens. When I reduced that to 2.5k, it was more stable.

Then I launched a ship with a USAF laser on it to orbit, which behaved quite strangely - When a different object (I tried only debris) got to my physics range, its velocity changed to match mine. I tried that several times.

Is that a known issue, or should I spend extra time investigating it?

That is the main issue, and it's known, BahamutoD is trying to solve it.

anyone read any of my suggestions?

I am sure someone read them, but no one has bothered to do them if anyone will do them. There are some mods out there that have some things like that already.

anyone read any of my suggestions?

While suggestions are great, there is no much time to add redundant (non niche, non generic-ish) weapons.

So it's more interesting that time is spent on improving the systems and adding new features.

It's possible to make your own weapons if you wish, there are some part packs, maybe some of these creators will make better use of some of your suggestions.

But that is pretty much it.

So, it's not that they are ignored, but it's that it's not because it's your favorite weapon that it has a big importance for the mod itself, if you know what I mean.

That doesn't mean that none of them will be ingame, but there is also the fact that BahamutoD is not even back yet.

BD, have you ever though about adding support so people with joysticks can five the GAU-8 and the hidden vulcan like real jets by pulling the trigger button?

ALT+B for options, re-bind the fire button to

joystick button 0
(trigger button on most joysticks)

So im seeing that the version right now is v0.7.1.1 and last i looked it was v0.7.1 .... does that mean that BahamutoD is now back with us?:P.... i hope so:D

Maybe, but when he posts here this will explode, lol.

So im seeing that the version right now is v0.7.1.1 and last i looked it was v0.7.1 .... does that mean that BahamutoD is now back with us?:P.... i hope so:D

It was 0.7.1.1 from the time before he left :P I remember the changelog note for it clearly.

Hi guys I am sorry to ask, don't know if this already has been answered. I just wanted to know what could I do in order to fire the missiles and turrets? Don't see a context menu at all when right-clicking... My install is 0.90.

Thanks in advance!

Have any of yall think (including BD) of adding a conventional cruise missile? Like it can take out ground targets from 20-90km *it needs maneuverability*

Considering the physics/engine really don't like those kinds of ranges, it's unlikely there's going to be a "stock" BDA cruise missile*.

You're free to make your own though! Fiddle around with some configs!

*I do not speak with any kind of authority, of course.

Considering the physics/engine really don't like those kinds of ranges, it's unlikely there's going to be a "stock" BDA cruise missile*.

You're free to make your own though! Fiddle around with some configs!

*I do not speak with any kind of authority, of course.

I remember there being a warhead awhile back (was under command tab) not sure if it's there now but couldn't one use something like KOS to script it's flight so as to allow it, as a different craft, to act as a cruise missile

Hey there.

First time posting on these forums. Just wanted to say that this mod has essentially turned KSP into a whole new game for me. I'd already "beaten" the game by making a ship that could hop from planet to planet (except Eve and Jool) indefinitely using Kethane and FAR. With your mod, I've been kept busy pitting ground and air vehicles against each other for about a month, and I'm only just getting started.

Anyway, I just wanted to share something of a tribute video for BD Armory (and Ferrum Aerospace Research).

I'm planning on making my next BD Armory-heavy music video feature bombers (and maybe a ballistic missile or two loaded down with clusters of cluster bombs), but before I begin, I need to solve a little problem I've been having:

For reasons I don't understand, the bombs in the BD Armory are usually not loading. They just won't show up... most of the time. I checked to see if their part files were there, and sure enough, they were. Then I uninstalled every mod and reinstalled them, but that doesn't seem to work either. At one point, I tried uninstalling KSP (i.e. deleting the ksp_win folder in C: ), but that hasn't solved the problem. The bombs in your awesome mod just won't load... 90% of the time. (You'd think that computers would be more consistent seeing as how they're machines.)

Also, you probably noticed that the really fast jet with the small wings in that video just breezed right past any missiles being shot at it. Am I doing something to make the first missiles my little SAM site launches super slow?? Do BD Armory and FAS not get along?

Anyway, thanks again for making such an awesome mod! I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future!

CursoryRaptor

Edited by CursoryRaptor15

If you read a few pages back you will find the solution to bombs not loading.

This plays super well with FAR, as the mod developer himself uses it, there are even special sound effects for when the missiles go supersonic. The thing is that not all missiles are good against air units, some are too slow or not precise, they will work on stock though, as stock planes are much slower.