[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

im not sure if i am doing something wrong but i cant get the icon that you had up when you wanted to fire the guns and the guns i had to fire them by right clicking on them also i couldnt reload them unless im also doing it wrong. i just downloaded it a couple of hours ago but no im stumped.

Before in inevitably begins I would like to remind everyone that the mod will be updated when it gets updated and not to spam the thread for an update. BD armory is a big mod and will likely require a big rework for the new aerodynamics and heating system so if it takes a month it takes a month relax

im not sure if i am doing something wrong but i cant get the icon that you had up when you wanted to fire the guns and the guns i had to fire them by right clicking on them also i couldnt reload them unless im also doing it wrong. i just downloaded it a couple of hours ago but no im stumped.

Did you just buy KSP 1.0? BDArmory does not support 1.0 (The release version). You may have to wait until this mod is updated to be compatible with 1.0. Or you could just use version 0.90, which this mod supports.

Did you just buy KSP 1.0? BDArmory does not support 1.0 (The release version). You may have to wait until this mod is updated to be compatible with 1.0. Or you could just use version 0.90, which this mod supports.

he posted that prior to 1.0 being released

Have you watched the tutorial video to make sure it's installed in the right place?

I am wondering how NuFAR will affect these parts when it gets released.

I am wondering how NuFAR will affect these parts when it gets released.

It should be fine. In my update, I'm doing my own simple aerodynamics for lift for missiles, letting stock aero calculate drag, so worst case scenario is I would need a config to cancel lift forces from FAR while letting it handle drag.

For bombs I need to cancel everything and use a very simple drag model (old stock drag) or else the bomb prediction will always be off-target.

Would anyone be interested if I streamed development of the update?

(Its more than just compatibility)

Yes, I would be interested.

nuFAR will process the stuff as they are, so you will get way more drag on turrets than before.

But there are some other assumptions that will make them a bit lower than what they should be, still much higher.

Ah, and animated parts should also work.

Yes, I would be interested.

nuFAR will process the stuff as they are, so you will get way more drag on turrets than before.

But there are some other assumptions that will make them a bit lower than what they should be, still much higher.

Ah, and animated parts should also work.

Cool. How does ~5pm EST sound? (1.5 hrs from now)

Any Chance the Cruse Missiles will be about to destroy the VAB in future updates?

I guess whenever I get to advanced targeting methods.

I guess whenever I get to advanced targeting methods.

I meant just being able to destroy it not necessarily target it but cool

Oh and I ll watch the stream if you let me know where I would be able to

I meant just being able to destroy it not necessarily target it but cool

Oh and I ll watch the stream if you let me know where I would be able to

Oh I see. Just turn up the blast power in the config :)

I'll stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/bahamutod at around 5pm EST today, I guess. For now I need to figure out somethin cool to do so I'm not just programming the whole time.