[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

@BD will you add dificulty to ai? and could you ad rols to ai like Bomber/Interceptor/AAA/(Suiciderammer ;))/Tank/etc.

He makes for us coding Gold, and we then ask for platinum? I'm just playing

To be honest, it would not be that hard to make preset roles in the weapons manager. Just like how you select what weapon to use for guard mode, you select what role you want. Each role would have different parameters (target priority, max roll and yaw value, weapon choice, etc). He already says you can tweak the AI behavior somehow, the roles would just be presets of those behaviors.

Check your aimRotate and aimPitch are pointing the right way. This caught me out.

When I get home I'll package one of my working turrets. I'll probably work on some video tutorials when I'm a little more competent.

Edited by PrototypeTheta

Check your aimRotate and aimPitch are pointing the right way. This caught me out.

When I get home I'll package one of my working turrets. I'll probably work on some video tutorials when I'm a little more competent.

I'll upload some unity packages soon, the 50.cal on the front page has everything, but some second reference can be useful. Also BD uploaded some pictures of tank cannon structure a while back, go look for that.

If you just want the finished thing, I already uploaded the AS-90:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ww5qmdxal8...AS-90.zip?dl=0

Little buggy, but mostly functional.

The red arrow needs to be pointing to the front of the turret... I think.

Or try rotating then 90 degrees, chances are they are turning on the wrong plane.

Yup, red arrow needs to point forwards. Thanks for your help, works like a charm now!

cannot wait, there will be some epic battles coming my way as I already have battle plans layed out with kerbin side. Will be taking some nice screenshots, while dogfighting with the scatterer mod installed too!:D

Typical.

@Spoogle

Glad to know it's working, looking forwards to seeing some new models for your pack.

There will. I've just made a triple gun turret and seem to finally have gotten the hang of making guns. Thank you for your help again.