[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Are Mavericks/Hellfires supposed to lead ground targets? It doesn't look like they do, which leads to a lot of misses for anything that isn't stationary.

Then fire more missiles. Many many more... Or Rocket pods, that works to

Also, BahamutoD, can you add armor plates like Skillfull does? And perhaps WWII-style bombs. And how about artillery?

Edited by Anister

So, out of boredom I added a few parts: A railgun and tiny, large and huge warheads. All models and textures belong to BahamutoD, if he demands so, ill remove it in a flash. The warheads have larger (or smaller incase of the tiny version) power and radius, wheight and drag. The railgun is just a Oerlikon Millenium Turret with no bullet drop and more bullet velocity + custom sounds. Thats just a bonus, the main parts are the warheads. Unzip into your BDarmory folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/auxe6jovlv2rc9m/Parts.zip?dl=0

I havnt tested them, so be carefull

Then fire more missiles. Many many more... Or Rocket pods, that works to

Also, BahamutoD, can you add armor plates like Skillfull does? And perhaps WWII-style bombs. And how about artillery?

The standard bomb in BDArmory is a WWII bomb, it hasn't changed in about 70 years.

BahamutoD, I think there maybe an issue with NuFAR and BDArmory. I was testing somethings last night and they were causing the craft to create additional lift from the missiles. I will test more later this week when I get a chance.

Does anyone else feel that the bullet ricochet is a little excessive?

I mean, I shot at the ground from a plane, and more than half the bullets bounced off the ground and back up into the air....if there had been a plane in front of me, I could've shot it down by shooting the ground. :P

=Forty21112;1908081]@Prometheus: If you take a look at the second pic, you'll see the bullet casings are behaving anything other than normal. So yeah. (Cool name you have btw :P)

Not sure if sarcasm.

Anyway I agree something is odd but I think its to do with your save probably other mods since no one else's seems to be getting this.

I mean, I shot at the ground from a plane, and more than half the bullets bounced off the ground and back up into the air....if there had been a plane in front of me, I could've shot it down by shooting the ground. :P

Yes I still need to work on ricochet a bit.

screenshot1578fyuh8.png

They don't appear to lose any velocity.

Edited by gag09

Not sure if sarcasm.

Anyway I agree something is odd but I think its to do with your save probably other mods since no one else's seems to be getting this.

I have genuinely shot a tank, only to have the shot bounce back and kill me.

@Prometheus: Its not sarcasm, you really do have a nice name. About the mods, I don't think any of mods that I have may conflict with BD Armory, which means I'm going to be stuck to floating cases for a little while.

Do you think you could add an ICBM mode to the missile guidance part? Where the missiles flys up really high and then comes back down onto the target from above? It would be really useful for my SKUD Launcher.

Do you think you could add an ICBM mode to the missile guidance part? Where the missiles flys up really high and then comes back down onto the target from above? It would be really useful for my SKUD Launcher.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thing thats what the cruise missile setting on the missile guidance part is for

Thanks for your beautiful mod !!

Is it be possible to add a "weapons" filter in the VAB / SPH? Like mods KIS and Infernal Robotic?

Currently, it is difficult to find the parts, since everything is in "Utility".

Thanks for your beautiful mod !!

Is it be possible to add a "weapons" filter in the VAB / SPH? Like mods KIS and Infernal Robotic?

Currently, it is difficult to find the parts, since everything is in "Utility".

put everything in a custom tab, for example I named mine BD Armory

Probably been asked recently, but if the physics range has been extended to 22.5km, can we get longer guard ranges pretty soon? 5km for a PAC-3 seems... odd.

Edited by Volt

Well, I just had debug messages packing debris to rails at 5km range. So there's something going on there, for sure.

E: Just been testing the AI system. I am so, so impressed. Absolutely loving air-to-air combat in KSP for the first time. Makes me really want to get DCS Eagle! Also, on the unpacking thing, it looks like my ground SAMs are unloading at 5km but the airborne AIs don't unload. Strange.

Edited by Volt

HI

I've heard of your mod and tried to install it (OSX) but no damadge occurs, the bomb or missile or bullet hits then explodes and nothing happens to the target. Could anyone help me with installation?

Edited by kavi