[1.1] BDArmory v0.11.0.1 (+compatibility, fixes) - Apr 23

BahamutoD

Yeah, I tried something similar. It was absolutely effective... when it made a direct hit on the target. Maybe MechJeb and FAR don't get along. I'd consistently land within the KSC complex, but I usually wouldn't hit the specific building I was aiming for. The bombs would fan out (because I set several different decouple speeds), but it was never quite enough to blow more than two or three buildings at a time.

http://i.imgur.com/nvzVrz5.png

My worked, But I wanted to make it destroy whole KSC...

EDIT: I'm trying to make both realistic and durable tank, does anybody know how to do it without putting too many parts on it?

Edited by bartekkru99

My worked, But I wanted to make it destroy whole KSC...

EDIT: I'm trying to make both realistic and durable tank, does anybody know how to do it without putting too many parts on it?

Use custom parts. Make a copy of the structual panels and bump the max heat and crash resistance up a few-teen orders of magnitude. That's what I did, anyway.

Use custom parts. Make a copy of the structual panels and bump the max heat and crash resistance up a few-teen orders of magnitude. That's what I did, anyway.

Im going to upload it on my thread, so i want it to use mostly stock parts, so maybe some B9, KAS, Kerbal Foundries and BDA. I started again and it looks nice for now.

And i have a question about something offtopic - i want to start some programming and modelling, can someone give me some tips on how to start? I want to make a mod with weapons i've mentioned earlier. I have some experience with GIMP and want to download Maya or Blender to make some models. Which program is better and what else should i download? Some SDK for Unity? Thanks for any help...

But in KSP, I've tried to make ICBM with several cluster bombs and wasn't really powerful.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and what about launching missiles with a right mouse button?

I just assign mine to an action key. Really simple. Usually 3, because it is right about the W-E keys and pretty easy to get to. None of my combat aircraft are that complex to operate and they are pretty easy to fly.

As for making an ICBM, you can do it with BDArmory, you just have to edit the cfgs for a part and add the bomb explosives part of the file to it, then increase the blast on it by oh.... A LOT! And the MIRV part of it is the bigger challenge and that is only because of KSPs loading distance.

I love building military craft, and SSTOs, but still dont understand the want for a nuclear weapon or even a daisy cutter FAB.

I just assign mine to an action key. Really simple. Usually 3, because it is right about the W-E keys and pretty easy to get to. None of my combat aircraft are that complex to operate and they are pretty easy to fly.

As for making an ICBM, you can do it with BDArmory, you just have to edit the cfgs for a part and add the bomb explosives part of the file to it, then increase the blast on it by oh.... A LOT! And the MIRV part of it is the bigger challenge and that is only because of KSPs loading distance.

I love building military craft, and SSTOs, but still dont understand the want for a nuclear weapon or even a daisy cutter FAB.

its sometimes really hard to shoot those missiles without loosing control or if you're aiming at the same time with WASD keys.

Does this work with 0.90? I've not seen an update for the mod yet...

Works fine, but all bombs' part.cfg file will have space bar before the dot in it's name so you need to change it or bombs will not load

So change "part .cfg" to "part.cfg".

its sometimes really hard to shoot those missiles without loosing control or if you're aiming at the same time with WASD keys.

It isn't that bad when you assign the fire key to number "2" or "3". because it is right above your W key and easy to get to while working the WASD keys. I learned this trick a long time ago from FPS games where I would use it for my quick needed swaps.

Baha, I want to make an expansion pack for your mod and I've got a question, can you give me some hints about programing and modelling?

And i have a question about something offtopic - i want to start some programming and modelling, can someone give me some tips on how to start? I want to make a mod with weapons i've mentioned earlier. I have some experience with GIMP and want to download Maya or Blender to make some models. Which program is better and what else should i download? Some SDK for Unity? Thanks for any help...

EDIT:I'm completely green in the topic...

-

Come on, you sillies! This is Kerbin, we're all green here!

Yeah, but I'm also green in the metaphorical way...

EDIT: Ok, downloading blender cuz it's free... I'm going to try some armor pieces making, cuz there aren't many in the game...

Edited by bartekkru99

Recommendation: -censored- nuke mod

Someone should make a new bomb model with just like a littleboy nuke model, and give it like teh ultimate power.

Edited by tetryds
No need to swear :)

I'm not sure if this should go here, it's EVA enabled missiles, rockets and a mini-gun that Kerbals can pick up and use, it needs a second Kerbal to load the missiles onto the launcher the first is holding. Maybe someone with a lot more skill than me will see it and make some better models, I can only rescale BahmutoD's existing ones. You never know, it may happen :)

Hello everybody,

thank you for this mod, but I have a noobiest question. Could you please indicate the way to bind the keyboard? I find the "//fireKey = mouse 0" in some .cfg is there a list of the binding somewhere ? For the keys, the mouse etc? I find the joystick earlier but not the keys ...

There was the 'home' key for example in another mod.

For the mouse, 'mouse 1' is the left click? It should remains for targetting isn't it?

mouse 3, mouse 4 should work?

I'm using for these tests the "hidden vulcan".

Hello everybody,

thank you for this mod, but I have a noobiest question. Could you please indicate the way to bind the keyboard? I find the "//fireKey = mouse 0" in some .cfg is there a list of the binding somewhere ? For the keys, the mouse etc? I find the joystick earlier but not the keys ...

There was the 'home' key for example in another mod.

For the mouse, 'mouse 1' is the left click? It should remains for targetting isn't it?

mouse 3, mouse 4 should work?

I'm using for these tests the "hidden vulcan".

Mouse 0 is just the left mouse button