quick drawings

Schmonzo

Hey everyone,

I thought I would share a couple of pictures I drew in the last couple of days.

Until now they really are just sketches, so expect me to work on them at a later point in time, I just thought with 0.24 around the corner the first picture might be outdated before I'm finished with it:

L3lzgZn.pngharv02_klein_by_schmonzo-d7prb3v.png

(aquarell) / (digital rework - although I guess it's obvious I don't know how that's done ;) )

and since I was scanning anyway, I thought I might aswell add this:

y18Rqr6.png

(pen)

I am not sure if I uploaded the picture too small, feedback on that would be nice too ;)

I hope you enjoy, any constructive critizism is appreciated :)

Edited by Schmonzo

Also when I saw 'waiting for the transfer window' I though it was going to be called 'waiting for a response'. :D

that was actually what I was thinking, but then I noticed that it seems to take about 100 people to post one comment on an [Artwork] thread, so I guess I gotta be patient :)

• 3 weeks later...

finally got a new one, the colors are much brighter than they looked when I made this. Also this is my first try at illustrator and I know it's not optimal, so please be gentle with your comments :)

qloQCPw.jpg8

I like that last one. Your kerbals all look like they have guts, and attitude.

Also, the code for the official colour is #BADA55, but I quite like the style you've got going with these darker ones.

Edited by Tw1

dang, never would have thought they had to be that bright! I must admit though, that since I started this thread I have not had the time to play (I know, I haven't touched 0.24 yet), since I am writing my bachelor thesis right now.

Thanks for all the feedback, it really is more fun to draw if you know someone looks at the pictures afterwards. And now that I have the official color codes (they are official right, also where can I find those?) the next kerbals shall be colored correctly :)

Thanks for the nice feedback everyone, I am nearly finished with my bachelors thesis now, but am going on a 2 week vacation this weekend. After that I shall resume drawing brighter colored kerbals! Looking forward to you feedback on those!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.