[0.2x] Kerbal War Program - an addon to Skillful wepaons mod REVIVE

Tokugawa

Hi

Welcome to my expanision mod to -=Skillful=- Combat Damage & Weapons mod.

It's my first mod ever to KSP so please be forgiving. I'm fan of InfiniteDice mod and I decided to make my own expanision pack cause there is a lot stuff missing (IMO). Remember: This is not my mod. It's addon/submod/expanision to InfiniteDice's mod.

REVIVED version brings some new features, better models and less bugs

What's new?

- Turrets

- New, better models

- Less bugs

- Better guns*

*Better Guns: I started to modifying old stationary guns to Turret format. It means that you will be able to rotate and elevate it without other mods.At the moment I only convert only one gun but it's something :P

Pics from new version:

Javascript is disabled. View full album

PS. I forgot to take pic of two turrets. They are small turrets. One has 30mm automatic gun. :P

Download:

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/53056903/file.html

WARNING:

This version was made on experimental 0.25 version of InfiniteDice's mod (thanks btw.). It should work on 0.24 dll but im not 100% sure.

OLD SECTION

Old Parts

Gun's:

- 122mm has heavy bullets and slow bullet speed. It's based on IS-2 tank.

- 100mm has medium bullets and medium bullet speed. It's based on T-44 tank.

- Long 88mm has medium bullets and fastest bullet speed. It's based on Panther II tank.

- Short 88mm has medium bullets and fast bullet speed. It's based on Tiger tank.

- 57mm has light bullets and medium bullet speed. It's based on KV-1 Tank

- 20mm has light bullets and fast bullet speed. It's based on 57mm T-34 tank.

- 20mm double

- 200mm SPG has very heavy bullets and slow bullet speed. Firing HE causing big damage.

Hull's:

Basic Hull 1 - Based on KV-1 tank - Removed cause bugs

Basic Hull 2 - Based on Panther tank

Basic Hull 3 - Based on Tiger tank

Basic Crafts

Pls post your ideas what can I make (some hulls from tanks, some cannons etc.)

Old versions

http://www51.zippyshare.com/v/22005454/file.html

Symmetry fix (for old versions)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/gwfo66

Useful Links:

InfiniteDice -=Skillful=- Combat Damage & Weapons Mod: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/64211-InfiniteDice-Skillful-Combat-Damage-Weapons-Mod

I'm waiting to your opinions and ideas :)

Edited by technicalfool
Adfly links removed.

is there a download? or is it still in development?

Sorry but It's still in development. I'will add download when I get better textures and maybe some more guns

I'd honestly like to see some 20mm cannons or even, if you're skilled enough, handheld firearms for EVA kerbals!

20mm KwK or 20mm AA (tank or Anti-air) cannons? About handheld firearms I can't even know how this might work ;).

A little gun update. I reworked some guns and add new. Please post your ideas which tank/gun can I add. In my opinion they are a little to big so I will repair that. Now I'm working on standalone hulls. Already done KV-1 and Panther.

So:

2i8i0c7.png

From left: 122mm, 100mm, Long 88mm, Short 88mm, 57mm, 20mm

Description:

- 122mm has heavy bullets and slow bullet speed. It's based on IS-2 tank.

- 100mm has medium bullets and medium bullet speed. It's based on T-44 tank.

- Long 88mm has medium bullets and fastest bullet speed. It's based on Panther II tank.

- Short 88mm has medium bullets and fast bullet speed. It's based on Tiger tank.

- 57mm has light bullets and medium bullet speed. It's based on KV-1 Tank

- 20mm has light bullets and fast bullet speed. It's based on 57mm T-34 tank.

Other screenshoots:

http://i61.tinypic.com/15pid8w.png

Edited by Tokugawa

I'll check them out once I have some time.

Can you please however change the title of your Thread - Don't include my handle, and put skillful to the end, after the name of your parts pack. At first I thought your thread was my thread I'm sure that will cause some confusion. In order to change the thread title you'll need to edit then click advanced.

Thanks.

The parts are looking pretty good though, I was surprised you had them working so quickly. :)

I'll check them out once I have some time.

Can you please however change the title of your Thread - Don't include my handle, and put skillful to the end, after the name of your parts pack. At first I thought your thread was my thread I'm sure that will cause some confusion. In order to change the thread title you'll need to edit then click advanced.

Thanks.

The parts are looking pretty good though, I was surprised you had them working so quickly. :)

Done :). I'm making part's so fast cause 3D Modeling is my Passion and I wanna work with this. I really love making models but there are just for nothing. I was modding Gothic 2 game and now I'm modding KSP :D

A small update: Hulls and armor plates

I've added a 3 armor bases to the tanks:

Armor Base 1 - From russian ww2 KV-1 Tank (a little bugged collision model)

Armor Base 2 - From german ww2 Panther Tank

Armor Base 3 - From german ww2 Tiger Tank

Also added a 4 standalone armor plates for building tanks

Here some screenshoots:

http://imgur.com/a/vtmQ5

Now I'm working on some structural parts just for better customization of your tank. Eg. fuel barrels, Radio, Commander Copula, Drivers Hatch, Ammo Boxes...

Pls post your ideas what can I make (some hulls from tanks, some cannons etc.)

rICa3#0

Edited by Tokugawa

Sure it is, it's based on 30mm cannon (from base mod) with a little faster shooting and speed bullets ;) And If you want I can made some of these guns. Just tell me what caliber or something. Already 20mm cannon is the smallest and the fastest of course. So if you want just tell me what do you want to look or something and I make it :).

And...UPDATE!

Some fixes, some changes and some decal parts. I'm lazy in taking screens so I just post a screen from a craft where you can see some of those parts:

s1Op3P6.png

So there is: 4 types of boxes (:D), part of tank tracks (just decal), Camouflage pack (you can see it under cannon also decal), Commander and Drivers hatch (working as probes), some tools like pick axe, shovel (just decal), Radio and other stuff...

Also, pls check craft's album cause sometimes I add there some new screens with new part's :P.

will the hulls have switchable camos like a winter one or a desert one?

Sorry but at the moment no :( Future I add some variation on hulls (with cammo) but I dont know how to make switchable textures in game. Maybe in future but not now.

Ideas eh? Well I definately agree that camo would be nice. The metal is kind of strange looking. For new things-RAILGUN. Not like a videogame railgun-parts for one of the big german WWII railguns (but as there are no railway tracks in kerbal, maybe some big wheels to go with.) Also, AA guns (like the ones you got on halftraks or battleships with four barrels at a high angle).

Ideas eh? Well I definately agree that camo would be nice. The metal is kind of strange looking. For new things-RAILGUN. Not like a videogame railgun-parts for one of the big german WWII railguns (but as there are no railway tracks in kerbal, maybe some big wheels to go with.) Also, AA guns (like the ones you got on halftraks or battleships with four barrels at a high angle).

Already have one 200mm SPG gun but I'm working on another (Dora's gun for example). And script for AA guns as you write isn't done yet. At the moment AA guns can only look at ball.

Will the mod be released today like you said might happen? Or will it be a bit later in the weekend..? 'Cos I'm starting to get desperate for something to supplement the BDArmoury and normal Skillful mods!

Mod will be relased today :)

I must delete some of part's cause they making problems (exploding at start, destroying universe etc.)

Deleted parts:

KV-1 hull

Smaller metal plates

Also watch out for 20mm Double Cannon cause It isn't tested yet :P I will add a download link within hour

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.