New photos of the Moon landing sites

Awaras

I\'m glad this was focused on Apollo 12. I like Apollo 12. To come right off of the bat, I firmly believe man landed on the moon 6 times, just as NASA said they did, but it won\'t be difficult for conspiracy theorists and hoax believers to find ammunition. Coming from a perfectly logical standpoint, these images could be easily photoshopped -- again.. not that I believe they were -- but I don\'t think they\'ll be sufficient proof to change the mind of anyone. What conspiracy theorists really need is a knowledge of physics. Then let them watch the Apollo EVA footage and ask them how NASA was able to fake the regolith following properties only possible in 1/6th G in a vacuum:

Lightweight, flies far at just the smallest kick, demonstrates the proper parabolic flight pattern and particle ballistics that are accurate with the moon, not a singly dust cloud in days of footage, no heatwaves on the horizon, remarkably SHORT horizon, no faded cloudy look to the images as if they were taken while there was a dust cloud, flags standing perfectly still for 2 hours while Armstrong and Aldrin run around it.

The list goes on and little by little, we lose hoax believers. By the way, hoaxers have already challenged LRO. Go watch, 'MoonFaker: LRO at 25KM'

why not land a god damn probe next to it.

You know, I\'ve always wondered that. They\'re putting in all of this work to drop LRO over the landing sites, but they won\'t put a Surveyor next to the LM? I want to see living color images of the descent stage of Apollo 11. Up close bootprints. I want to see everything up close just as it was back then. That would scare me. But it\'s still crazy to think that through everything that has happened since 1969, all of that stuff is just still sitting there. Think about it. Years and years and years and we now have images of the LM DPS just as it was. Very, very eerie... Longest lasting man made bootprints right up there.

Surveyor proved we can land unmanned probes. We need to do that.

You know, I\'ve always wondered that. They\'re putting in all of this work to drop LRO over the landing sites, but they won\'t put a Surveyor next to the LM? I want to see living color images of the descent stage of Apollo 11. Up close bootprints. I want to see everything up close just as it was back then. That would scare me. But it\'s still crazy to think that through everything that has happened since 1969, all of that stuff is just still sitting there. Think about it. Years and years and years and we now have images of the LM DPS just as it was. Very, very eerie... Longest lasting man made bootprints right up there.

This only calls for one thing CONSPIRACY JK.

They have there budget cut so they really can\'t afford this without going of track a few years for the human Mars landing...

They\'ve already cancelled joint missions,(With the ESA or European space agency.)they really seem to wanna go to Mars.

This has to mean they think they found ETs or some sort of object that could help us get to another planet.

The Google Lunar X prize has a bonus for landing a probe near an Apollo landing site, hopefully it\'s taken seriously.

The Google Lunar X prize has a bonus for landing a probe near an Apollo landing site, hopefully it\'s taken seriously.

I\'m sure someone could easily fake that... Well... Off to my garage to build a fake moon set and replicate the Apollo 11 landing site and claim the money.. rofl

I\'m sure someone could easily fake that... Well... Off to my garage to build a fake moon set and replicate the Apollo 11 landing site and claim the money.. rofl

But, the same could be said if the government landed a probe there - perhaps more so, since they\'re the 'enemy' in the conspiracy.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.