[0.24] WIP stock like oxidiser tank.

In reality I made this part for a life support mod I'm making but this is the first parts I'm publishing as it may be useful to more people.

I would love feedback on the part and my modeling. I suspect I used some bad techniques and that it could be improved in countless ways. I'm here to find out what they are and improve them.

http://kerbal.curseforge.com/ksp-mods/222748-clockwork-life-support

The part is just a tank like the flt-100 that holds 100 oxidizer and nothing else. It's for use in space planes and life support systems.

OK so I should assume this part is perfect then? Really any criticism would be nice. I'm going to use these techniques to make more parts and I want to know I'm doing it right to begin with.

Its nice,and its like stock,about users select play with the stock parts.

Keep it up!

Ok, cool. It was actually done by hand to learn all the techniques. Model made in sketchup (better suggestions for modeling welcome) with 4 side braces instead of 6. Texture made in paint.net using the layers then flattened down for the finish. The shading was actually done in Unity rather than blender because I couldn't get the smoothness from a normal map (my fault I suspect). I just ticked the smooth unity box and it came out great.

It's the only part because I wanted to get the first right rather than have to fix ten parts when they are done and have to be redone.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.