Favorite KSP Youtuber?

Doge

Hello. This is a thread where you can say who your favorite KSP youtuber is. The reason this isn't a poll is because there are more than 10 KSP youtubers, and I wouldn't want it to be biased. Also, don't start a flamewar.

Cheers!

Edited by Doge

Although it doesn't really count. Macey Dean. And Nassault, for pretty obvious reasons :P

(I would say myself but I'm simply too much of a gentleman)

EDIT: Completely forgot some really good ones! OperationDx1, Bob Fitch and Danny2462.

Edited by HatBat

Scott Manley and Nassault are the two obvious. I did watch HOCgaming but he got too annoying i.e. deliberately saying lithobreaking when 'crash' would've done and other things. Robbaz's humour is way too crude for my liking and I was subscribed to Kurt but I can't watch when he makes so many mistakes! I'm pretty picky when it comes to Youtubers to be honest.

I started playing KSP because of HOCGaming, enjoy watching Scott Manley, Nassaults videos are amazingly emotional, and my own videos are the result of me having fun. I wouldn't say any one of them were my favorite as I love them all!

Oh man, I love so many! Scott Manley is awesome, but so is HOCgaming, LeGoldFish, Danny2462 and EnterElysium.

EDIT: How could I forget Xacktar?!

Yep there are just too many to choose from.

The usual, I guess. I always watch Scott's videos.

Harv (HOCgaming) introduced me to the game and Scott (Manley) taught me how to play. Various others (KurtJMac, Nassault, Bob Fitch, Thor LP,etc.) have inspired me along the way.

I'd say Scott Manley, Danny2462, and Kurtjmac. I watch Scott because he provides good tutorials and information, Danny because his videos always make me laugh, and Kurt because of how he acts whenever he makes a mistake.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.