Favorite KSP Youtuber?

Doge

I liked watching Scott Manley before I got the game,

Now I like edited full-mission videos featuring impressive (aesthetic, functional, etc'...) craft.

This includes G4Virus' large cargo spaceplane videos, who deleted his account... and Maccollo's KSP videos.(grand tour, RSS Moon & Duna missions)

I sometimes make this kind of videos too.

RobbaZ the unstoppable Viking :D I love a good laugh and Robazz delivers in spades

2nd everybodies fav Manley followed by everybody else as these days I seem to get more time watching then playing ( Work has youtube but kids wont handover the PC without a bribe )

• 2 weeks later...

I mostly like Scott Manley a lot though, he's not ever on Kerbal Space Program Forum, his user name is illectro. I send him private messages and visitor messages and he doesn't respond ever (I also made a comment on this page).

Edited by CDK

• 1 month later...

I watch

-Scott because some of the stuff is interesting

-HOC time to time

-xXLeGoldFishXx for the music videos

-Nassult for the Cinematics

-Myself time to time

-Kurt i love the old KSP episodes

ALL of the above i enjoy including Wooks, M1 and Xcater (Forgot how to spell it).

How come drjonez hasn't been mentioned yet? :)

Although he hadn't update anything in a good while, his videos teached me some great things about KSP. And his communication is very easy going; I like that a lot.

I liked Xacktar mentioned above. The kraken gun was hilarious.

And this guy makes great short tutorials that were useful in space plane building for me.

- - - Updated - - -

I liked Xacktar mentioned above. The kraken gun was hilarious.

And this guy makes great short tutorials that were useful in space plane building for me.

Since recently: roninpawn all the way.

http://www.youtube.com/user/roninpawn

Hands down the funniest ksp youtuber (disclaimer: for the style of humour that i love, your mileage may differ, but imho that means your not right in the head) (disclaimer 2: the last sentence was also only my opionion) ;)

For the rest: manley. Nuff said.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.