Possible missions

I think that there is a lack of different missions on this game (at least I still didn't saw some stuff like that).

An important part of a space program is to have space stations floating up and around. This is quite useful to save money when you have a station around Mun with a lab to process data and send it in large packages to Kerbin on a small escape pod. The problem is that when you have enough science to build a station like that you really don't have to build it any more, as there isn't so much profit to be made. So... having maybe a space telescope or something like that (and receive a reward for that) would be quite interesting. Without the missions and cash issues I always had a station around moons which sent data back home until I completed the tech tree.

Another thing that would be nice... satellites! Fly to a precise orbit, put a large object and make it work non-stop would be quite fun, I think.

so... well. Ideas, I guess...

Something like:

Mission Controller 2

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/43645-Mission-Controller-2-Preview-Version-1C-%28KSP-24-2%29

Or my favorite

Fine Print

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/88445-0-24-2-Fine-Print-v0-5a-Formerly-Extra-Contracts-%28July-27%29

Fine Print is newer but adds aerial/rover reconnaissance, station/base building as well as fixes some of the impossible missions like testing stabilizing clamps on the Mun...

It's pretty cool and I like it a lot, just be careful as his contracts have lower payouts than stock so you really have to figure out if you can complete it profitably. Having Tac, Far, and DE installed a lot of the base building would never pay out enough unless you stack several contracts into a single flight.

Look into Fine Print and Mission Control 2. They have links in the community mod list. Fine Print adds station, base, plane and rover missions. Mission Control adds stations and research based missions. Idk if they work together though.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.