Kerbodyne SSTO Division: Omnibus Thread

Terribly inconvenient, that flag pole being there. I bet it refused to respond to your frantic requests/demands to move out of the way... Someone is likely to be disciplined...

All the basic needs in one economical package: the Kerbodyne Essentiale. Crew transfer, satellite deployment, aerial survey: all covered.

screenshot510_zps69a65516.jpg

Flight test at http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/craigmotbey/Kerbal/Kerbodyne%2025/Kerbodyne%20Essentiale/story

Craft file at https://www.dropbox.com/s/9tq68lj35v8kdmr/Kerbodyne%20Essentiale.craft?dl=0

Need a science station around the Mun? How about a science station around Laythe? Or how about a station that can go do its thing around the Mun, then reposition itself to Laythe before heading off to Duna?

The Kerbodyne Scitug. Send your Kerbonauts on a voyage of discovery.

screenshot573_zps2e79d9f9.jpg

Details at http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/craigmotbey/Kerbal/Kerbodyne%2025/Kerbodyne%20Scitug/story

Craft file at https://www.dropbox.com/s/59hhrloo5eguqny/Kerbodyne%20Scitug.craft?dl=0

Edited by Wanderfound

Just FYI, Wanderfound, your 'story' format tends to make the pictures very hard to see (on my monitor, at least) because it tends to position them so that they're half off the screen.

Tried adjusting the zoom on your browser? They should adjust to fit if you bring it back to 100%.

Let me know if that doesn't work, though.

screenshot579_zpsbfb4fe5d.jpg

Newp. My browser has no zoom.

FWIW, I'm using Firefox on a Win7x64 box @ 1366x768

Hold ctrl and move your mousewheel up and down. Failing that (perhaps you have no mousewheel), ctrl and - or ctrl and + should work. Or, access the zoom options via the Firefox menu at view->zoom.

No, I know how to zoom. I'm just not at anything other than the default zoom.

Tried giving it a wiggle just in case, though? I have had similar things occur myself, and fiddling with the zoom levels did fix it for me. 100% may not be the level required.

If it doesn't work then it doesn't work; I'm not denying what you're reporting. And I post stuff because I like people to see it, so if the current format isn't suitable I'd need to work something else out. But, if possible, it would be nice to keep using the Photobucket story format; it's a lot less time and hassle to create one of those than it is to transfer it all over into a normal forum post.

Just tried a bunch of experiments, and everything besides my default resolution and default zoom actually makes it worse, funnily enough.

You don't have to change just for me; there haven't been any other reports of similar problems, have there?

(By the way, don't worry. I know you were just trying to be helpful.)

Yep works a lot better than before.

Okay; you may have to click on the images to see the captions in that version, but I'll try to post both links from now on. If you look at the URLs, you should be able work out how to get to that version of the older storypics.

Just tried a bunch of experiments, and everything besides my default resolution and default zoom actually makes it worse, funnily enough.

You don't have to change just for me; there haven't been any other reports of similar problems, have there?

Chrome does for me occasionally on Photobucket albums. Typically if I move the window to another monitor or change the size of the window and then snap it back to full size it will move the photo around. It always just seems like it's the first photo, from what I can see.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.