Unique Music for Planets and Moons?

A lot of suggestions I've seen all have to deal with gameplay features... but this suggestion has nothing to do with gameplay and everything to do with atmosphere.

What if each planet and moon in KSP (or maybe just some of them) had a unique piece of music that would only play while you are near it/on it? Each "theme music" would be styled to match the "tone" and "flavor" of its corresponding planet/moon.

Obviously, this shouldn't be very high on the Dev's list of priorities, and would probably only be implemented for a few solar system bodies, but I really think that Squad should not overlook what additional things can be done with music in KSP. Music is a very valuable tool for enhancing atmosphere in any game.

I've seen dynamic soundtracks suggested before. I think someone even came up with a demo at some point but I can't find the link. It's a great idea and would greatly enhance the atmosphere of the game. As it stands now, I just turn music off and play my own soundtrack in the background. :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.