KSP does have ALIENS (TA, TA, TAAAAAAA)

Once I was messing around with the dragonfly drone that I downloaded from youtube ( it doesn't go to space), until I saw something weird in the sky rotating pretty fast, I thought it was a derbis pulled by the blue sphere, but when I searched in the tracking station for anything in my way, nothing came out. Here's a preview:

http://prntscr.com/4dpbhs

another:

http://prntscr.com/4dpbn1

what the heck is that for god's sake :sealed::sealed:

By the way, no mods are installed.

Edited by iZakky

THE dragonfly frone is not built to fly in space or even at that altitude :/ it has a jet engine

and it can only be viewed from kerbin's surface. and no it didn't seem way off because it looked like it was orbiting kerbin while rotaion really fast.

Kerbal Space Program features Kape descendants that are so utterly primitive that they genuinely believe that tablet KCs and smart phones are a really neat idea. They believe that the pursuit of ultimate happiness is ultimately governed by the acquisition of pieces of paper called Kurrency. This approach is ultimately doomed to failure, since it isn't the pieces of paper that were unhappy in the first place. In practice, they no more understand their fate than a tea leaf understands the history of the Kerbal East Kindia Company.

Kerbal Space Program features Kape descendants that are so utterly primitive that they genuinely believe that tablet KCs and smart phones are a really neat idea. They believe that the pursuit of ultimate happiness is ultimately governed by the acquisition of pieces of paper called Kurrency. This approach is ultimately doomed to failure, since it isn't the pieces of paper that were unhappy in the first place. In practice, they no more understand their fate than a tea leaf understands the history of the Kerbal East Kindia Company.

To be read as if you were hearing it spoken by the late Peter Jones.

My guess is low-flying asteroid. I put one in a low, nearly equatorial orbit once and it was very easy to see when it passed near the sun (as the face of the asteroid reflected the sun). That would also create the appearance of an elliptical shape.

I'm not saying it was aliens but it might be...

f5FErLp.png

(very bad mspaint at work jobby - but you get the idea).

On topic - im trying to work out how close that has to be for it to be debris or how big it has to be for it to still be in orbit. did you check out the debris option (in map view hover the mouse at the top center of the screen) - you should get the selection icons come down - select the far left one which is greyed out as default and see if anything is orbiting near your location.

Think its time to contact NORAD (do kerbals have norad??)

His mind will be blown when he visits the north pole of Kerbin and searches for long enough...

And then blown again when he investigates the Mun thoroughly enough

And blown again if he finds... "it" on bop, and what "they" built on Vall

RIP magic boulder

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.