[Plugin,Parts] 14.3 Katerpillar-Wheels V0.3

drewmacrae

Feel free to tell me about your other parts and how you feel the part affects the balance of your ga  

1,946 members have voted

1. 1. Feel free to tell me about your other parts and how you feel the part affects the balance of your ga

• I mostly use stock parts and I find the wheels make navigating Kerbin/the Mun too easy
    • I mostly use stock parts and I don't use the wheels because they are too hard to use
    • the balance is just right, or I'm comfortable adjusting the .cfg file until it is
    • I use quite a few mod parts and I find the wheels make navigating Kerbin/the Mun too easy
    • I use quite a few mod parts and I don't use the wheels because they are too hard to use

I just know someone will now design a crawler launch pad with mech jeb. It will crawl a rocket to the tower, decouple the rocket, rocket launches, crawler returns to VAB. Sweet!

Someone has done that with stock.

And yes, I know that I am replying to post that is half a year old, but hey.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Please don't necro old threads. If you want to ask for similar mods go post a question in teh appropriate section.

Let's just see whether this thread can generate some new interest. Apparently some people want it, and enough people do, someone might pick it up. Enough with the rigid 'The thread is old so it should die'. Let good ideas blossom and unwanted ones die. That will work without moderator intervention, as it will disappear on its own when there is no interest.

Let's just see whether this thread can generate some new interest. Apparently some people want it, and enough people do, someone might pick it up. Enough with the rigid 'The thread is old so it should die'. Let good ideas blossom and unwanted ones die. That will work without moderator intervention, as it will disappear on its own when there is no interest.

+1 :)

There seems to be a necropost knee jerk reaction floating around here... If an old topic offers enough interest then why should people not be allowed to post in it?

The logic is not "this thread is old so it should die", the logic is "the conversation is bringing nothing worth it". If you want someone to redo this mod, link this thread in the addon request forum and see if someone picks it up, don't clutter the highly active addon release forum.

This said, thread locked.