[Dev Revived][Part][14/09/14] MOSOI Industries

Niemand303

HI, the textures are the originals as sent by Niemand, I've not touched them, sadly I'm not an awesome texture painter so although they may change it's unlikely to be that different, it does require detailing yet , and that's mainly where the improvement will come.

Actually, I'm not great at painting, the textures are from MrTheBull. :)

He volunteered to make them in the early dev phase. :)

HI, it could be but as they are exactly the same intended size , the cargo bay just uses the wasted space that is not occupied by the IVA, i dont see why you'd bother, it costs nothing to have the cargo bay, the IVA still seats 5 of your finest kerbs in comfort.

I can do two versions but don't really see an need

HI, it could be but as they are exactly the same intended size , the cargo bay just uses the wasted space that is not occupied by the IVA, i dont see why you'd bother, it costs nothing to have the cargo bay, the IVA still seats 5 of your finest kerbs in comfort.

I can do two versions but don't really see an need

Oh, I thought maybe the cargo bay affected the crew capacity. Anyways, does the new one share the same impact tolerance (I want to know because the current Aeria can land without landing gear)?

Hi, at present it's still in testing setup , so it's fairly indestructible(hax) so yes it can still land without gear.

I have an intention to fit it with custom built in gear as I really object to belly landings except in emergencies

It's likely an alpha 2 version will be available for test sometime this week, It shares no names common with previous versions so will not conflict if dropped in the original MOSOI folder.

• 1 month later...

Hey SpannerMonkey, it's been awhile since you've started this project. Do you have a forum thread for it yet?

Secondly, I was gonna say that I don't think it's necessary to make launch vehicles (or at least put them in a separate pack) because Tantares already completed its own. Just make it compatible with that!

Hey SpannerMonkey, it's been awhile since you've started this project. Do you have a forum thread for it yet?

Secondly, I was gonna say that I don't think it's necessary to make launch vehicles (or at least put them in a separate pack) because Tantares already completed its own. Just make it compatible with that!

I've started the launchers before they were done by Beale. Though, if you notice, the TLV engines use my modified model of R-7 engine. :blush:

Well, I've sent to Beale almost every file I had in good condition from that launcher thingy, so that was the end of their story. Anyway, I love what Tantares has become and I keep my part of modding by making RO configs for his ultimate mega pack

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.