Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

Hey when you get the chance let me know what you think of my updated craft.

No hurry though.

The rest of call can tell me what you think too

Edit: Added back the Project Genesis Manifest.

Check it out

Edited by War Eagle 1

Guess what I just finished...

I really don't know what to say about this episode. Just go ahead and watch it!

That was just... too awesome for words alone.

MU FLEETCOM Exodus Initiative activated.

HKA will continue to have full MU support in fighting GMI, even if it means direct combat between MU and GMI forces.

In other words, more ships are coming. Count on that. :)

Well depending on which side Zekes picks. I'm staying on my own becuase I don't want to declare a side... Kind of a third party sort of thing.

yeah i know i said i wanted to be on GMI's side, but i'll honestly go for whichever side is "good"... and GMI's invasion doesn't look nice.

Well, we at Trafalgar Co. know that if we try hard enough, we can kill a Drek. So I'd happy to see you on either side, if you're with GMI then seeing Victory with a Drek in formation will be quite the sight to behold. If you're with HKA and it your Dreks destroy Victory, then I'll be happy knowing that she fell to a worthy adversary.

Edit: Also, Hatbat, I never would have thought of using Victory for surface bombardment, I did once hollow it out and built a semi-effective carrier but never made it for land bombardment.

In fact, you've given me an idea.

Edit x2: Is it too late for submissions?

Edited by Megalodon 720

As the VLO Dominion(formerly VLO Industries) we believe in one thing, strength. In the beginnings of our civilization, a famous philosopher named Klato talked about achieving enlightenment, casting off the shadows cast by the puppeteers. We have ascended beyond that enlightenment, and reached our own. There is only power or a lack of power, there is either a one or a zero, there is either heat or cold, there is either light or darkness, there is either strength or weakness. In all of recorded Kerbal history, the strong survive and prosper, and the weak suffer and die. No matter how righteous the weak were, and how tyrannical the strong were. It was always the strong that shaped history. That is why we have chosen to ally with GMI, enjoy your feelings of safety inside your paper behemoths, we will look on from the shadows with power you all hope of possessing. Stand against us, and you will all know regret and sorrow. You will know pain and anguish when you try to even begin to sail among with the stars. We will knock your ships out of orbit as there is not space enough for all of us. Stand against us, HKA and her allies and you will know the feeling of helplessness, you will know your own insolence.

:/ considered writing down the links to the posts? Also, The old crafts might look a bit silly with the new control surfaces replacing the old ones.

Yup, I've got a folder containing a sub-folder for each category and within that a folder for each person who's submitted. Even so I think I've missed a few.

OK. Awesome... I have many many ships for this.

So, stickied thread, randomly came across it. I can definitely submit here... especially because I'm currently in a war (In-KSP, me and friends) :P

However, is it only the mods you listed? Because I have a bunch more... :/

Specifically B9, 5.0+

If you would like any craft, I'd gladly help as the Kerwegians, equivalent of the Norwegians, but more Kerbal.

So, for my craft, let me link an album here: http://dracosupreme.wikifoundry.com/photos/album/209417/Galactic+Kempire+Weapons+testing Full of military craft of all kinds. You have too many though.. right? Ah well.

If I were to submit, would most likely be this MARV:

ed44d0df7955db121b0b99febe7e365f

I'm afraid I don't allow B9 because it slows down my game too much (really cool tank btw). And nope, I definitely haven't stopped taking ships, the more ships the better! Although what I'm really looking for at the moment is ships that suit long-lasting shows like this. Ships that have long range and a large array of abilities... like the Aegis :)

Edited by HatBat

Yeah I coudl imagine. Too bad. Thanks! OK. I'll see what else i can come up with.

Hm... so mostly space craft eh. I do have a really short takeoff long-range fighter. Meant for carriers. And I can confirm long range, have used it for bombing runs halfway across Kerbin :P

Edited by Aerolfos

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.