Kethane Station Discussion

Halban

Upon request, I have dug up the Banefire Kethane Lander, and made a few edits. -snip snip-

Thanks man! I honestly can't wait to use this.

This looks very cool, it's quite an innovative design. I'd love to do some testing :)

Hello everyone!! I have returned!

-snipedysnip-

Stay tuned!

Glad you've decided to make a comeback Mobius! I really like the look of what you've got planned :D

Main factions supporting HKA:

- The MU

- Probe-Tek

- Project Genesis

- Cyten Orbital Industries

(And the other ones I might've forgotten, sorry!)

Haven't posted here in a long time, how are things going?

Things are going quite smoothly at the moment, after a little period of instability I've taken a short break from the Kethane Station in order to actually play some KSP: I haven't done that in a while. I'm still very much enjoying KS though, and working on it for an hour or two every other day: Although recently there has been a lot more work to be done. My friend and I have been working quite hard on writing some more solid scripts for the next season which I think will prove to be a little more interesting than the usual 'eye for an eye' routine, and I've also taken on quite a vast secret project that will involve quite a colossal amount of narration in a very short amount of time (Hint: it's the reason the old KS episodes are no longer public). I sounded a lot like devnote tuesday with all that didn't I? xD

How about my destroyer :)

Looks good! If there's one thing I could suggest then it's make the missiles reloadable :)

Edited by HatBat

Thanks man! I honestly can't wait to use this.

This looks very cool, it's quite an innovative design. I'd love to do some testing :)

Glad you've decided to make a comeback Mobius! I really like the look of what you've got planned :D

Main factions supporting HKA:

- The MU

- Probe-Tek

- Project Genesis

- Cyten Orbital Industries

(And the other ones I might've forgotten, sorry!)

Things are going quite smoothly at the moment, after a little period of instability I've taken a short break from the Kethane Station in order to actually play some KSP: I haven't done that in a while. I'm still very much enjoying KS though, and working on it for an hour or two every other day: Although recently there has been a lot more work to be done. My friend and I have been working quite hard on writing some more solid scripts for the next season which I think will prove to be a little more interesting than the usual 'eye for an eye' routine, and I've also taken on quite a vast secret project that will involve quite a colossal amount of narration in a very short amount of time (Hint: it's the reason the old KS episodes are no longer public). I sounded a lot like devnote tuesday with all that didn't I? xD

Looks good! If there's one thing I could suggest then it's make the missiles reusable and reloadable :)

ok i'll do that :)

BTW what do you think of my carrier.

I'm not quite as big of a fan of the second ship, have you tested it? It doesn't seem very balanced unfortunately.

The carrier isnt the most balanced but i have configured the engines and fuel systems to counteract it.

Heres the link for the updated destroyer.

http://www./download/caa2i8rskgl29wl/Executionor_class_Destroyer_MkII.craft

the carrier is actually a really old ship i built in ksp 0.23.5 it is very reliable and is even capable of landing on minmus.

LfSEMDa.png

No joke i got there stock.

If you want i can send you the carrier with the launch vehicle.

Edited by daniel l.

Thanks!

Feel free to test it or do whatever needs to be done to get it ready.

How will I know when a new episode with my design is released(That is if it's accepted)?

I don't tend to tell people that unless I need to PM them asking for improvements: I guess you'll just have to find out in the video :)

Edited by HatBat
typo

I would like to make some craft, but I have a few questions. Is tweakscale allowed? Do you need any aircraft or spaceplanes as well? Should the craft be capable of reaching orbit alone?

Also, I'm trying to make my own series which I might call a few things: "Angle of Attack" or something similar. There will be 3 factions, the Alliance, the Rebellion, and some rouge AI's(Drone or The Calculation, maybe). Any movie tips for a totally clueless person?

---------------Update-----------------

Got a fictional company thought up(I pretty much have unused concepts lying around), working on details. I have a few designs for a lightweight ion fighter too.

Edited by Solarspaceprobe
Whoops, someone used one of those name ideas. Abridged stuff too.

I would like to make some craft, but I have a few questions. Is tweakscale allowed? Do you need any aircraft or spaceplanes as well? Should the craft be capable of reaching orbit alone?

Also, I'm trying to make my own series which I might call a few things: "Angle of Attack" or something similar. There will be 3 factions, the Alliance, the Rebellion, and some rouge AI's(Drone or The Calculation, maybe). Any movie tips for a totally clueless person?

---------------Update-----------------

Got a fictional company thought up(I pretty much have unused concepts lying around), working on details. I have a few designs for a lightweight ion fighter too.

First post tells all the regulations & rules for submitting craft. Tweakscale is not one of the acceptable mods, sorry. Any submission of any kind is accepted. Good luck. :wink:

It was only a matter of time before my roadmap could fall apart. :D

I was expecting to be able to finish the first three designs over the weekend, but family matters happened. Then after that, a friend whom I haven't heard from in six months came back online, so I spent time talking to him.

I'll continue working on the promised ships this week but I have only like an hour of free time a night after I finish my homework. Fortunately, after this Friday I'm on spring break, so I'll be working double time.

I have the upgraded carrier done, and the Dropship has completed Duna and Laythe trials. Sadly, I need Scott Manley levels of skill to get it to Kerbin orbit, so I'm going to continue work. The cargo SSTO crash landed on Duna.

Since these are consuming dozens of hours of work, I'm going to put them to the side while I make armored units and aircraft.

Hello everybody! Time to bump the thread!

The first batch of new cyten goodies has arrived! I made an F-20, F-14, SR-71 (My favorite <3 ), and an updated Beowulf-Class Space Carrier. Now with 100% more RCS!

rkgvXyC.png

Also, I updated my corporation's history, and in my opinion it sounds much better and more realistic.

The new crafts can be found here! Enjoy!

Edited by Mobius
Forgot the link lol

Some nice ships have been submitted, as for me I've been working round the clock on finishing the VFX for the new episode: each shot that contains some sort of complex special effect is taking about an hour each, and they're in the majority of shots unfortunately. I've taken a break for today to work on this, I've only done the first part but it's a not bad knock off of an 'Explosions in the Sky' song.

Some nice ships have been submitted, as for me I've been working round the clock on finishing the VFX for the new episode: each shot that contains some sort of complex special effect is taking about an hour each, and they're in the majority of shots unfortunately. I've taken a break for today to work on this, I've only done the first part but it's a not bad knock off of an 'Explosions in the Sky' song.

Awesome! I'd like to apologize for any lack of craft submissions on my part, as I've been fairly busy lately. However, I do think I have some stuff I can PM you...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.