Issues adding on new mods

Aloriel

I'm using the x64 executable, but still seem to be getting issues when loading larger mods.

My list of mods includes (these are working):

ScanSat

KW Rocketry

MKS/OKS

Kethane

Karbonite

TAC Life Support

KAS

IR

Final Frontier

Science Alert

Connected Living Space

Ship Manifest

Tweak Scale

Extraplanetary Launchpads

Mechjeb2

Remote Tech 2

Fine Print

DMagic Orbital Science

Aviation Lights

Universal Storage

(and all dependencies, e.g. ORS, Mod Manager, etc)

I would like to add KSP Interstellar and/or B9, but adding either causes the loading screen to just stop after a while. It's not a CTD. The load simply stops loading at a certain point depending on which mod I have loaded. The silly loading text continues to change, as if its still loading. If it were a CTD, I would assume it's a texture issue...

Has anyone else experienced this? Was it as simple as a texture issue? Any ideas?

System specs:

8 core CPU

8GB RAM

nVidia GTX 570

KSP is on a SSD

Edited by Aloriel

Sadly, it's still getting stuck with ATM installed. Interstellar Lite stops loading at exactly the same point it did before. No crash, just like before. The only difference is that now I have a longer loading time...

Any other ideas?

Thanks for the info, but I am using Windows.

Fortunately, the game is quite stable as is, despite being on x64. It is only when I try to expand it further that I have issues.

Also, nice to see a company that isn't afraid to support modders. I had no idea that forum existed, since it basically doesn't exist on any other game's website (or at least super rarely exists).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.