Looking for civilian aviation parts

A-Stax32

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows of or could make some small, probably 0.625 size airplane parts for recreational aircraft. Yesterday I was making several small recreational aircraft in KSP but I felt that there really aren't any parts geared towards that purpose. I do know there is the 'Bonny' cockpit from SXT but I was looking for something a bit more open and maybe not quite as long.

Here are some examples:

General-aviation-katana.jpeg

&bg=282828

Come to think of it smaller landing gear would be good as well and so would some very small wings(like smaller than the Spaceplane Plus ones).

I don't have any fuselage parts available; but this would cover the engine/blades. well. the Fly cockpit can be civilian too

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/83364-WIP-NohArk-s-Pick-and-Pull-The-Future%21-Halleluja%21?p=1405655&viewfull=1#post1405655

Edited by nli2work

Thanks for the suggestions guys but I was looking for some small fuselages and wings. The 'continental' from SXT works on pretty much everything so I don't need much by the way of propellers. I should have mentioned that I already have the command seat from the Kn-2 mod.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.