I ate a tuna-jalapeno footlong at subway

Ydoow

You\'re not a man until you do a shot of Tabasco. Your bowels will be liquid for hours.

Or they\'re just sensitive. Tabasco is a joke.

Now this homemade salsa we make with Bhut Jolokia, habaneros, and jalepenos, that stuff is damn good and laden with spicy greatness.

Was it a natural sauce or did it have added capsicum extract in it? Extract boosts the scoville rating up way high, but essentially sacrifices any good flavor from it.

Main reason why sauces like Blair\'s and Mad Dog are so hot, yet they have a very terrible taste.

It was good.

My bowels despise me as they always do after eating jalapenos.

I might have another today.

Yum. I usually have a chicken fillet or meatball with heaps of jalapenos and gerkins. Not really particularly hot, but tasty.:)

Guest GroundHOG-2010

I just have a meatball with BBQ sauce (and lettace, cucumber, gerkens, tomato, fresh not toasted and without cheese (Not much salad as I don\'t like to just taste salad)). ;D

Never quite understood the whole 'Eat extremely hot sauce' thing. Too unpleasant to be fun . . .

:)

The point is to find the extremely hot stuff that also tastes good, which ultimately isn\'t going to be as hot as other things can be, as those hotter products have all the good taste removed. ;)

For those who know about Buffalo Wild Wings, you can\'t go wrong with Mango Habanero. That stuff is divine in flavor and has a very enjoyable tingle.

Compared to a Blair\'s sauce, the Blazing wings aren\'t too bad, but it still sacrifices its flavor for the sheer heat.

My family went out to some Buffalo Wing place (forget the name, it\'s kinda famous where we are) and order Atomic Wings.

Then we found Triple Atomic Wings right under it.

Ever since then nothing seems hot anymore.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.