Issue with Interstellar Lite.

Dalua

Hello, fellow kerbalnauts.

I have some problems with Transceivers and Antimatter harvest in Interstellar Lite.

First problem - i built a rover with generators and a transceiver and roll in near KSC.. and it do not connect with my relay satellite in a geostationary orbit directly above it.

I tried to check what could be wrong, by flying by in a plane. Still no clue. Microwave Receiver works fine, but not transceiver, neither as a relay nor Receiver.

Szn9GxJ.png

Next i have a problem with antimatter harvest using science lab. It simply says O% efficiency. Dunno why.

fIr4cER.png

And last problem - when i attach transceiver directly to an electric generator - it will not generate any power.

3AYzwYl.png

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Dalua

The last problem is fairly simple, there's nothing using power so there's nothing for your generator to generate. Once it fills up with Megajoules it will stop producing power if it's not needed.

Problem 2: I assume you have kerbals in the lab, otherwise it won't do anything. Other than that I really don't have any idea, other than you are producing such a small amount that it's not registering.

Problem 1: ARe you sure your transceiver is set up as either a Relay or a Reciever? If it's set up as a reciever it will only work if it's pointed at the satellite in question.

Thank you for your reply.

Problem 3 - no, if there are nothing to power up, it should be like Max Power 2GW, Current Power 0GW. Aaaand it really does! But only if i put smth between Transceiver and Electric Generator. Even if it is a single part. Kinda weird..

Problem 1 - i launched two more relays into space. And i have another problem - it says 0 relays connected, but i have two of them in a direct line of sight.

So looks like i dont have any connections at all. Between any transceivers, no matter beaming or receiving. On the other hand, simple Microwave Receiver works fine. What could be the problem?

Edited by Dalua

Seems like this thread should probably be in the Interstellar lite thread. Or at least the modded support forum.

i am a newbie, so i posted here.. i am in a dire need of help. I spent half a day trying to figure whats wrong with no success. :(

i am a newbie, so i posted here.. i am in a dire need of help. I spent half a day trying to figure whats wrong with no success. :(

You may be, but you are not having an issue with KSP gameplay. You are having an issue with a specific mod. So you will likely get more help asking in a place where the mod developer and people who use the mod chat about it.

Here is my relay network.. Dunno why my relays do not connect to each other. :(

comTIiw.png

My plan was to build monster-rover that can beam up 15-20 GW and roll it near KSC. Then put a relay into geosync orbit above it (Relay 1). And then put 3 more relays into triangle in 705 km orbit.

Edited by Dalua

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.