Old Wings and MK1 parts and Inline SAS Module [Update: 3]

SparkyFox

You should coordinate with WolfGeek101, here. Also, the notice I put in her/his thread (about licenses) applies here as well.

coordinate? liscene? say what....? so do i just add a licenses? i thought I did? at least its in my folder

Edited by SparkyFox

1. That thread is doing the same thing you are. It would seem to make sense to not have lots of duplicate thread springing up all doing the same thing and all the mods conflicting with each other.

2. Your addon is in violation of the Addon Posting Rules. You need a license in your opening post and in the download file. Right now neither exists.

You will have to be careful in selecting a license, since these are not your assets (they're SQUAD's). While SQUAD has given KSP owners permission to use them in derivative works, you need to make the attribution and the limitations clear.

My liscene says this? and i think mine is a little different from wolf geeks one, double check because theres definently a liciense in that folder, sorry Im just really confused

The original assets were, made by squad I dont own the textures used

1. Your opening post includes no license at all. That is against the rules.

2. The Curse download page says the license is "All Rights Reserved" which you can't use because these aren't your assets.

3. The download file *now* includes License.mdp (it did not when I downloaded it earlier). However, it is not a license; it is in fact simply attribution. You need to specify under what license you are releasing the addon, not (just) who made the assets.

You could have something like "the assets were made by Chad Jenkins at SQUAD and retain their original licenses."

1 i fixed and for 2 i thought thats what that all right reserved meant, as in its not my asests but i can change that and 3 it was probably a glitch or something because i reuploaded the same file

I have trouble explaining stuff or using big fancy words(its weird to explain and i feel self consious about) but sorry for not making the licence more....detailed? and stuff but I'll update that

I'm sorry, but your license isn't understandable and doesn't make much sense in its current form. Don't see it as an offense, it's not about your language skills.

I guess it would be easier if you just copied the sentence that Nathan wrote.

The only thing I want are the control surfaces. And the delta wing. Other than that, I'm set.

download the mod and in the parts folder just take out what you dont need

Ailirons1: Standard Control Surface (big rudder as i call it)

deltaWing1: The Delta Wing

Mark1Cockpit1: The MK1 Cockpit

MK1Fuselage1: The MK1 FuseLage ( carrys the liquid fuel )

MK1FuselageStructual1: Structual Fuselage (just the sturctural version that doesnt have the fuel )

smallCtrlSrf1: Small Control Surface ( Small rudder )

SturturalWing1: Long Triangle wing

Wing Conector1: Rectangle Wing

Edited by SparkyFox

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.