IVA glitch

Hi everyone!

I ran into a reproducible bug with IVAs, I made a quick search but I didn't found something similar.

Basically, crashing a command pod close to another one will mess up the GUI animation and IVA. It can be done with any command pod, and it work every time. Both with x86 and x64, modded or unmodded.

Some screenshots here. I've tried to keep not too picture-heavy so I'm not showing every test I've made, and here are the logs files for this particular session. (about the last errors of those logs: It did not crash, I'm just used to quit with alt+f4.)

I'm mostly wondering if other people ran into this, or if I just have to re-install KSP. Anyway, it's not game-breaking, I can recover vessels and debris after that.

I can EVA my kerbals too, but the IVA is still messed once they get back in the ship.

edit: Forgot to mention the version, the screens are from KSP 0.25 x86.

edit 2 : Win7 x64, 8GB RAM, i5 4670k, nVidia GTX 770 2GB, drivers 340.52 WHQL (don't think the system is very relevant here, though).

edit 3: just reinstalled the game, the glitch is still here.

Edited by Lilleman

Yes, this bug is on Squad's internal bug tracker so it will hopefully get fixed before too long, however there don't appear to be any serious consequences when it happens and forcing the vessel to unload and reload (e.g. switch to a far away vessel, go back to KSC or quicksave/load) should fix it.

I forgot to check the bug tracker, for some reason... Sorry...

I guess a moderator can close this thread. Thanks!

Edit: I don't see it in the bug tracker. Anyone has a link?

Edited by Lilleman

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.